Help for a noob!

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 731 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hello! I'm thinking to buy a Vu+ Solo2 and first i'm trying to understand how it works and how to install necesary things...

I read how to install BH and its easy...but when reading about install cccam... I see the post with all cccam versions and another with e2 versions (e2). What is the correct to install? All the firms are e2? Thanks

• Hi !

yes Vu + Solo 2 is an E2 Receiver ( as all recent receivers ) it means that its running an Enigma 2 based image
    You can install Cccam manually :

download a cccam version for image that you are using ( blackhole or ..) if you have installed BlackHole image be sure that Cccam extension was .bh or .ipk
    then put the zip into temp folder by FTP ( its in root/temp ) , then go to receiver and by remote install it manually ..for instance if you have BlckHole its in Green button/Yellow button/Install manually an .ipk pack or install manually an .bh pack press what related than confirm installation
    Make sure all went good go to a channel / blu button left and right arrow and see emu changing top left you done !

..you are on Linuxsat satellite support so you have all you need to make your work ! :48_002:

regards !

• Thanks!!! Very useful...

I see for example two different cccam 2.3.0 for BH... a file tiped cccam-2.3.0_blackhole2_all.ipk and another enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-9705-cccam-2.3.0_blackhole_all.ipk ... What the difference?

• Ok the first one cccam 2.3.0 is a stand alone version of the emulator.... (with the proper configs added can read card and be used as a server)

Second one is cccam 2.3.0 but with oscam 9705 also attached to it..... ( this allows you to use oscam as your card reader and the server side is run on cccam)

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Ok! So oscam is a card reader protocol? If i don't use any card i don't need oscam?

If you´re not thinking of using a card then what are you thinking of buddy??
    It´s next to impossible to get a share from another peer without sharing your card too!!

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!