Card sharing in Thailand

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 781 times. The last Post () by englishinsiam.

• Just come back from visiting my friend in Thailand, he is interested in card sharing, has anyone got any experience with card sharing or even which satellites he could receive in Thailand.

• Hi i have been looking into this as at some point i could be moving there from what i have found out yes it can be done but am having problems finding any CCcam servers or the sites i need to read are in Thai trying to get my miss to translate is a nightmare.

am going over in November so i was hoping to take a box and get some information to have a play when am there as am there for a month as are place is ready then.

• im sure True-HD went the same way as our *** did last year.

only avaialble with the original stb. there are tons of sats over that way reachable with a motorised dish.
    i live up near surin when im there and next time im there i'll be sorting out the sat system.

saxon what sites have you found in thai, i could get my missus to have a look to translate.

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• I have a house in the north east..Got a 10ft motorised..many sats..But yes True went years ago...Ahh the days of a biss key..lol...

The only problem i can see with CS in thailand is that the internet is absolutely ****e..if any at all..my village had nothing so i used my phone as a modem..lol...good luck

• Thanks Rossi2000 my missis is Thai but just not the same when you read something if you know what i mean once i get on my main laptop i will PM you the information.

im sure True-HD went the same way as our *** did last year.

only avaialble with the original stb. there are tons of sats over that way reachable with a motorised dish.
    i live up near surin when im there and next time im there i'll be sorting out the sat system.

saxon what sites have you found in thai, i could get my missus to have a look to translate.

• I have a house in the north east..Got a 10ft motorised..many sats..But yes True went years ago...Ahh the days of a biss key..lol...

The only problem i can see with CS in thailand is that the internet is absolutely ****e..if any at all..my village had nothing so i used my phone as a modem..lol...good luck

hah yes thats one of the probs, internet speed.
    but i hear people get good results from dtac/ais3g as alot use there sims in routers to serve internet around the home.

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• The problem with Thai Internet is the international interconnects. The Thai telcos haven't put sufficient connects in so for insurance True 20 meg will only be traffic within Thailand. Outside will be around 1-3 meg with dropouts.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!