Windows hcpc setup?

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,984 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi hope someone can help
    I was using a cloud ibox 2plus (believe its a clone didn't know at the time), now looking to setup my windows 8.1 pc with tbs6982 card with maybe windows media center but been struggling to get my line in, believe I have to use acamd 1 in each tuner but cannot figure it out.
    I think I have to change my n line to fit but it's beyond me? Any 1 done similar setup?
    Thanks all help greatly appreciated

Oh and using dvblink aswell....

• with dvbviewer i used to use hadu
    very simple to use.

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• Hi thanks for the reply ,I'm using acamd as I believe my n line needs it? Been playing around with entering it in my card client file but it doesn't seem to work for me, black screen all the time other than free to air.

• im not sure if you need acamd for nline as i used a cline with hadu
    im not sure if hadu supports nlines.

worth a look though.

• if i recall it was just hadu.dll and then a config file

• My line looks like this?

N: my.sever.net 11111 user password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    Does any 1 no how to enter it in acamd?
    Pls

• I've done it!!!!!! Been doing everything right with my line but I've been putting the whole acamd folder in plugins when I should have just put the contents in........... Oooops

• I've done it!!!!!! Been doing everything right with my line but I've been putting the whole acamd folder in plugins when I should have just put the contents in........... Oooops

Great news!! you made it !!
    Please write up a step by step tutorial for the benefit of other users from your experience ...

• master G

Added the Label DVB Windows Support

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!