cccam support needed

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,499 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi to all

I am trying to configure my vu+ solo with cccam. I am new to this and I need support.
    1.- i upgraded the vu with latest BH image 2.1.1............installation seems Ok
    2.- i downloaded CCcam-2.3.0 as .ipk and installed it ......installation seemed to be running well without errors.
    first question...... how can i confirm that it was installed properly and is functioning well.
    3.- i copied the cccam.cfg from the thread in this forum modified it and saved it into /var/etc
    i am suspecting that is not configured properly
    4.-i installed these files found in another thread CCcam.channelinfo ,,, CCcam.providers,, CCcam.prio,, into var/etc
    are these 3 files enough???? do i have to install other extra files???

Any help will be appreciated.

• you can check CCcam status through system menu _ SOFTCAM manager !
    ensure it is running and set to Enable on start up .

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Official Post

first question...... how can i confirm that it was installed properly and is functioning well.

Make sure you are using CCcam from here => BlackHole 2.X.X Softcam Collection

Connect to CCcamInfo in your browser http://ip.address.of.solo:16001 If you don`t see this web interface CCcam is not running..

Use the attached CCcam.cfg > FTP it to /etc folder..

CCcam.channelinfo ,,, CCcam.providers,, CCcam.prio,, are not really necessary.. They populate provider and channel information in CCcamInfo, also prioritize certain providers..

• first thankyou

when I enter Ip my adress 192.168.1.10 the open webif page loads and works
    in case of 192.168.1.10:16001 the page does not load

Is it a port forward problem???

• Official Post

You don`t need open ports for internal access, a port would need opened if you are trying to connect from outside your own network..

If 192.168.1.10:16001 doesn`t load, try a different browser like firefox or chrome.. If that still doesn`t work CCcam is not running.. Press Blue button > scroll left or right to select CCcam as default softcam > Press Ok to start..

• sometimes its true when someone says that problem is solved with a click of a button!
    the problem was that the cccam was not set as default so it was never initiated.
    in fact with the blue button i set it correctly and then i was :57:

also 192.168.1.10:16001 worked fine and now i am understanding a little bit more whats going on!

guys thank u for your help

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!