Amiko Alien 2+ Triple Tuner

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,083 times. The last Post () by Fano.

• Are the flash files for the Amiko Alien 2+ Triple Tuner the same as those located here - Amiko Alien 2 Images E2 & Spark

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Having read this thread (provided by Caz) in response to someone else's question, I think that I am right in saying that the Alien 2 enigma 2 flashes work on the 2+ Triple, but want to be sure so i don't f**k it up.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• hi banny, sorry to dig up and old thread but i just bought an Amiko alien 2+ triple tuner and was wondering if you managed to confirm your question above? will i be ok using the HDMU E2 images for the amiko alien2

• hi banny, sorry to dig up and old thread but i just bought an Amiko alien 2+ triple tuner and was wondering if you managed to confirm your question above? will i be ok using the HDMU E2 images for the amiko alien2

Yes m8 ,the Alien 2 and Alien 2+ ,Golden Media Triplex and the SAB Unix Triple all run the same Enigma 2 images .

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!