any plans for backup of Black Hole 2.1.1 Vu+Solo2 ??

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 961 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• any plans for backup of this image

Why not make a attempt at creating your own ?, that way you learn how to do things for your self in the process rather than relying on others to do the work for you.

I'm sure there are a lot of users here who would be happy to walk you through the process of setting the image up your self to your own needs.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• any plans for backup of this image

--------------------------------------------------
    give it a try yourself mate as recommended by pheonix.
    it's very easy with the blackhole images first use stick you know the box recognises
    then follow this info just be aware this is for blackhole images only.
    put the stick in the front port under the cam/card reader cover, a small panel opens saying no displayable files on this medium found. that just meens the stick needs mapping, you do this in the following menu's first press exit to remove the small info panel next press blue button twice and on the BH extra settings panel scroll down to device manager>ok now you will see usb flash memory stating not mapped. next press the red button and then clicking right with the ring around the ok button until you see /media/usb then you click the red button to save this setting. a small panel will open stating you need to restart your box to save the device change,click>yes. when the box reboots,click>menu>scroll to>backup menu>ok> now you have three choices>click>ok on blackhole full backup,now you return to the set up panel where you press the red button> backup now just wait until it does the full back up and says finished before you exit and remove your usb stick. just remember if your ever going to share on a forum or with friends your backup images to remove any lines you have in the cccam con fig file before you make a backup for general use

• sorry i think i posted in wrong section,should be in blackhole image section

Black Hole 2.1.1 Vu+Solo2
    VU+Black Hole 2.1.1 Duo Solo, Uno, Ultimo, Solose, Solo2 Duo2

ZYGA
    Uploader
    By Black Hole

I moved it buddy
    This is where your request for a backup or any other queries/support should go for this STB buddy...
    Please do not post in the image sections unless it is an image upload...

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!