How to order Red Button Channels on AutoBouquets when they don't have channel number

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 777 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• I've just found out that the BBC red button interactive now have their own channels such as these:

BBC RB1 and BBC RB HD

On the official Sly box they're on channel 980 and 981. However I enter those channels on my VU+ box and it takes me to a music station. I then found the RB channels under the BSlyB channel list. I zapped to RB1 however when on that channel I pressed the OK button to show the channel info and it has no channel number so how can I re-order it with Autobouquets?

Also where are the channels? Are they under "Interactive" as I couldn't see them.

• OK I checked the CSV file. There's several channels such as BBC RB 1, Sports Active, Anytime, etc that all have a channel number (position) of 65535. So how can I re-order the RB 1 channel to be in the top of the Entertainment bouquet for example?

I checked the other bouquet but RB 1 isn't there.

• Official Post

Part of teh recent changes are that the inetractive aand PPV view chanenls will have numbers, but do not always broadcast. 65535 ones wont work, so forget those. BBC RB channels will be from 980 to 986.

Your sort file should be like below.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!