no channels clearing

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,025 times. The last Post () by billy thekid.

• hi guys - got a vu+ultimo with cable tuner, got latest blackhole image on there got the cables.xml files and have put them in var/tuxbox, ive got AutoBouquets_C2_UltraLite_201406011500 installed, ive run this from the green button as its shown as a plugin, i get the following see pic showing its created the boquets, but im not getting any channels clearing not even the FTA ones...SNR is showing at around 70%?...my cable tumer is configured correctly i think ?..any help, i have an active line to a vm server if you know what i mean..any advice..

FTA channels show SNR around 70%, but all the premium paid channels show SNR as 0%...???
    cheersfcaeafe8df.jpg
    cd3c6170.jpg

• hi guys - got a vu+ultimo with cable tuner, got latest blackhole image on there got the cables.xml files and have put them in var/tuxbox, ive got AutoBouquets_C2_UltraLite_201406011500 installed, ive run this from the green button as its shown as a plugin, i get the following see pic showing its created the boquets, but im not getting any channels clearing not even the FTA ones...SNR is showing at around 70%?...my cable tumer is configured correctly i think ?..any help, i have an active line to a vm server if you know what i mean..any advice..

FTA channels show SNR around 70%, but all the premium paid channels show SNR as 0%...???
    cheersfcaeafe8df.jpg
    cd3c6170.jpg

Try an automatic scan inputting the correct net id and frequency for your area.

• ok managed to scan again , getting SNR on all channels of around 70%...FTA channels are clearing , premium channels are still not clearing getting good SNR on those as well, checked line to server is good, shows as connected but no picture??

ok got picture...had to edit mg_cfg to detect box as # 06 dreambox/mips all fine..now for the epg as its showing nothing lol

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!