2xlnb setup failed

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,129 times. The last Post () by budalingen.

• hey,i have now a fixed dish with 2xlnb pointed at sirius4.9 and thor 0.8 .they are connceted to a diseqswith 2.1 to get signal in one cable.used a biiper and i have signal on both lnb.same in bh image with satfinder i can see signal from both satellites.problem is when i try search for channels i get 0.any guide,screens walkthrough?i think i've somehowe done something very wrong in the setup.but i cant figure out what.

• well if sirius is on tuner A then you need to scan on tuner A, Thor on Tuner B the same ..or you can install a ready made channelsettings list
    or simply add an up to date sat.xml to tuxbox

• thor is on tuner 1,and sirius is on tuner 1.i have made my own sat.xml using lyngsat site and ftp it over to the box,i have only thor and sirius on that list.do i need to separate the two satellites?cant i just use the mulitple sat choise in settings?if i sett thor tuner a and sirius tuner b,do i need scan both?and when i then gonna watch tv will all the channels from both providers be on the same list?

• so i have 2 lnb right.one for Astra 4A/SES 5 (4.9E) and one for thor 0.8w on a fixed dish with a 2.1 switch(does it matter what lnb goes into what slot on switch?. then i make tuner "a" use diseqswitch a+b and chooses sirius+thor. and make tuner "b" "same as a" then i try channelsearch and no channels.so something in setup has to be wrong.

• yes, I think it does matter,,
    I would setup one LNB up first then try the second one..
    diseqc port A for astra4a, then tuner diseqc port A with box searching for astra4a..
    then setup the other...
    if all else fails then just run a second cable from lnb2 to tuner2..

• thx for replies and no,tried connecting thor 0.8w in lnb a port at switch,and astra/sirius at lnb (b) then in setup i did the.configuration simple.resolution disequ a/b. port a...thor, port b...astra/sirius then manual scan gave me 420 channels.but dont think i got any from sirius.i will try now connecting only sirius and see if a get any.btw.i see allmost all say 4.8e and not 4.9 is there a difference cause i cant find 4.8 anywhere on xml generators

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!