How to setup OScam and CCcam on sab triple unix HD

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,116 times. The last Post () by CaptainBlastXD.

• Hello everyone, I have no clue as to how to set up these stuff. I have a sab triple unix HD and had someone else setup Oscam-CCcam plugin for me, so now I installed Enigma 2 cuz of the stuff it offers and would like to copy over that plugin on spark to enigma 2. The same plugin might not work but I would like the same config and stuff. Any way on how I could achieve this?

Total nub so plz make it simple. Thank you

• Official Post

I followed this tuto and got the one off that, just tell me where i can check what version it is and ill let u know. THank you :)

Have you tried the attached file plugins from that link ?

Extract the attached file open /plugin/var/bin > FTP OScam_CCcam_Newcamd.sh4 to /var/bin folder on the receiver.

Open /plugin/var/tuxbox/config > Add your [reader] to oscam.server > FTP oscam config files to /var/tuxbox/config folder on the receiver.

Reboot then start oscam from softcam manager..

• Arent those plugins for spark?

I`ll try that tonight or tomorrow morning, will let you know :). Thank you

EDIT: I will try that and will let you know how it goes :D. Thank you

• Tried that, copied over my config files from Spark to enigma 2 but it didnt work :(

• hello, spark configuration is not the same configuration on this box.

wats do you want to do read card or put c line???

• ok do you have oscam installed in your enigma 2 image?

• ftp ,var,tuxbox,oscam,oscam server edit you shud have this cfg

• there expemple

[reader]
    label = dreambox1
    enable = 1
    protocol = cccam
    device = tvnoyjs.org,12000
    user = user
    password = paswd
    cccversion = 2.2.1
    cccmaxhops = 3
    group = 1
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    reconnecttimeout = 30

• Ive changed nothing :/ other then pasteing my spark oscam files like a week ago and now the /var/tuxbox dir has disappeared. I have reinstalled OScam and CCcam but no luck. I think im gonna re-install enigma 2 can u maybe give me a image that i can use and thats stable, this one is a little edited and stuff.

Thank u :)

P.S image that can be installed with the E2 installer plugin on spark. Thanks :)

• Official Post

Ive changed nothing :/ other then pasteing my spark oscam files like a week ago and now the /var/tuxbox dir has disappeared. I have reinstalled OScam and CCcam but no luck. I think im gonna re-install enigma 2 can u maybe give me a image that i can use and thats stable, this one is a little edited and stuff.

Thank u :)

P.S image that can be installed with the E2 installer plugin on spark. Thanks :)

I don`t own a spark based receiver so can`t recommend anything sorry, look in the link i gave you in post #13, you will find something decent there..

• I put the following in, same as my spark box into var/keys/oscam.server
    oscam wasnt in tuxbox, it was stored in the keys folder, so I change the config file to the following

[reader]
    label= remote5
    enable= 1
    protocol= cccam
    device= (IP/dynamic address thing here),(port here)
    account= (put username here),(I dont know if this is a second user or pass but i got this from my Spark config file so i put it here)
    cccversion= 2.0.11
    cccmaxhops= 3
    group= 1
    ccckeepalive= 1

But no luck :/

using oscam 9705 btw

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!