VU+ Duo will not flash from USB

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 650 times. The last Post () by Jono.

• been trying this evening to flash my duop with blackhole 2.1.1 but it will not boot to program from usb for some reason.
    my current image is a backup by master G of Blackhole 2.1.0.X

Anyone with idea to help me resolve this o and ive tried a VU image to dated 29.8.2014 but it will not boot from this either.

cheers

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• sounds like its not accepting the usb stick..try a different one.. or reformat the stick ..
    also make sure no other usb ports have anything plugged in..
    make sure you have unrared the folder so that you only have one folder named vuplus(containing the necessary files) on the stick that you want to flash..

• i had a similar issue. used a usb i have always used, just wouldn't start the flash. tried everything, format on usb etc etc.

got a new usb and it worked no problem (although the original usb still works fine, using for epg data at the minute) it just wouldn't update the box.

• thanks all, as brendanj9554 mentions above !

I used my fail safe usb stick that i have always used but it failed this time found another formatted and worked straight off.

cheers

jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!