"free clines"

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,429 times. The last Post () by dekd.

• hi there guys just set my system up . where is best to get an active c line i have been trying free site but no luck are these worth trying ..

• Official Post

Having a client only box means its unlikely anyone will give you a line for free.One option you do have is to build a pc based server, it does not have to be a high spec machine even an old laptop with broken screen will do the job as you do not require a monitor once you have the os installed. Have a read of these.

Debian Linux server with CCcam auto install script

Automated Install Script for Ubuntu CCcam Server

• yes i agree, nothing is free, if you want something,you got to give aswell, or pay for a cline.

i think this is why it is called 'cardsharring'.

• yes i agree, nothing is free, if you want something,you got to give aswell, or pay for a cline.

i think this is why it is called 'cardsharring'.

And paying for one is something we don't condone on this forum.

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• I'll chuck you a line pal........
    Everyone has to start somewhere! I've just jumped on this forum as at first glance, it looked a good community. You don't necessarily need to have a local to get going, I'll point you in the right direction. Literally loads of no local / free exchange offers out there....
    Your hardest battle will be getting decent reshares.... once you have that and it's hard but doable, you are effectively giving in return.
    You will get exhanges, but I think your reshares will be limited to start with, which IMHO is what you need to get going.

I now don't have a local card, but have rock solid server running pretty much 24/7, most sats on the european footprint are available.
    Once you get up and running, a return c:line would be appreciated.

Drop me a line on PM

I would have gave you one indefinately if it was not for your choice in footie teams Bhoy !!

WATP !!! GSTQ

D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!