Error playing stream

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 766 times. The last Post () by flapjack.

• Hi

I am running a duo2 with current BH image and latest version of TSMedia.

Ive created an m3u list for myself and whilst watching a stream, enigma2 crashed and restarted. Then all streams display the error "error playing stream".

This is affecting all my m3u lists not just the one i created. im very new to the linux box world and i was hoping someone may have an idea whats happened to my box?

Also i cant find my log files so if anyone knows where to find them id be grateful for the info

Peace Out

Flap
    :)

• If your list all come from the same IP source well then simply the IP has changed so all would crash...
    You could either uninstall then reinstall them ..
    logfiles are usually found in var/volatile/ or media/hdd

• Thanks for the reply Cazuela.

I found the enigma crash logs in media/hdd/ but there was so many and i dont have an active sat feed to the box so it thinks it in 1970 so identifying that crash log was impossible.

When i selected a channel from my userstream.xml file, enigma crashed again and i have attached the crash log to this post. I tried to look through it but it may as well been written in martian lol.

Could someone have a look at it, if you have the time, and see if theres a fix i could apply.

I would be very grateful

Its crazy because one minute im watching a live stream with no issues whatsoever, then enigma2 crashes, after it restarted any feed in the m3u list folder wont even load it simply states error playing stream in white text just underneath the channel list and now my userstream.xml file is causing crashes.

As Cazuela suggested i have tried using different m3u files from multiple sources and every time i get that "error playing stream" message.

:23_002:

• Hi flapjack, I'm running ts7.9 beta,amiko alien 2 and I have noticed that sometimes my m3u player says the same [error playing stream] and none of my m3u files will open,but I turn off the box and switch off, wait a few seconds then switch back on my m3u files are all there again! Give it a try it may work for you!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!