Stuck on starting

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 817 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Hi All,
    Recently woke up my VU duo had obviously tried to re-boot and was stuck on the starting screen.
    Tried to re-boot a number of times to no avail (I believe it was running Apollo 2.2) so thought I would take the opportunity to update to latest. Had exactly the same problem even though bootloader was updated to latest
    I reverted to Blackhole image 2.1 and all loaded fine, tried vix again and same problem, stuck at starting, did bootloader again and fresh flash of vix, same problem.
    I have now doenloaded latest Blackhole and all flashes ok, would prefer vix so any help appreciated.

(its original not a clone)

cheers
    Mark

• Ok, bit of an update, it will also load latest standard VU image, I tried other OEE images such as openPLI and openATV but these also get stuck on the starting screen

None of the images have any problems during the flashing process

HELP!!

• Yes its a bootloader/and or driver issue with vix...i reckon its something to do with anti-clone measures vix are now using in the latest apollo builds but it might affect genuine boxes too..i await my bollocking lolz

Update your genuine box to apollo version 055 and it will probably sort itself out

Edited 2 times, last by Mee®kat ().

• cazuela, I updated the bootloader to 3 and are fairly certain its ok as it runs blackhole 2.1 with no problems.
    @Meerkat, any reason for version 055, I have tried 057 and 059?

thanks
    mlc

• @Meerkat, any reason for version 055, I have tried 057 and 059?

thanks
    mlc

No particular reason except that i had had similar booting issues with earlier apollo revisions...my box was booting fine today on rev 055 and because feeds were down i assumed 055 was the latest...update to latest revision is what i should have advised.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!