Openbox Channel List 14/08 by the_watcher87 on DK

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,070 times. The last Post () by the_watcher87.

• Openbox Channel List 14/08 by the_watcher87 on DK

Hi, thought some of you might like to try a channel list I've put together. Spent most of the day at this. I'm not saying it's perfect but if there's any channels that are wrong let me know and I'll try my best to fix it.

I'm by no means a genius with the PVR800 program but hopefully this will help out a few people. Please give some feedback after trying.

This is the channel layout.

Entertainment
    Movies
    Sports/News
    Music
    Documentaries
    Kids
    HD Channels
    PPV/Red Button/Irish Channels

BIG THANKS TO the_watcher87

This is a really nice channel list just need to edit the regional bbc/itv and there is a adult fav list

• hello, how do i enter this list? I donloaded it, unzipped to usb, put usb in the openbox and dumped the file.
    After that i did a preset scan.
    nothing happens so far :(
    can anybody explain how to enter the channel list??

THX :)

• unzip it and place the TP_PROG.dbs file onto your usb stick
    in the S9 menu choose Upgrade by USB
    Press right arrow to change Image Files to Misc Files
    Press down arrow to go down to the option "Select & Upgrade" , press OK button
    Choose TP_PROG.dbs from the list, press OK, this place a tick mark beside the TP_PROG.dbs file
    Then press Yellow button to upgrade
    When complete, exit the menu and reboot the S9 for the changes to take effect

no need to do any scans, that will only add unwanted channels to the S9

• i did this exactly as you mentioned.. however still nothing. Do i need to erase all channels/favourite lists first??

• Glad you all like this. Nice to see a lot more people are appreciative of it here than on DK.

If someone can show me how to use PVR800 correctly (all shortcuts etc) these will continue.

They will definitely continue if someone can show me how to get more than 8 favourites using SetEditHD100. It's easier to use than PVR800.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!