Dm800hd, blue-hd skin, openatv openpli

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,603 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• I've been running openpli 2.1, very stable. Fancied upgrade so I could run blue hd skin and on demand plugin....

My dm800hd is sim 2.01 84 boot loader. Openatv and open pli work fine but can't get blue hd skin or on demand to install. I've also tried vix image buts it's terrible, was told you can't get stable vix image for the 800 though...

Blue hd skin installs on openatv but it doesn't display correctly, and on openpli it crashes box. Openatv is big image so I've had to format usb as ext4 for flash expander but can't get it to mount as media/usb, can anyone help....

• Official Post

Blue hd by rossi2000 is coded for openvix image, it may work on openatv but a lot of screens won`t be displayed properly. It won`t work on openpli that`s why it`s crashing the image..

I have attached compatible OnDemand for openpli image.

Try PluginSkinMover instead of flashexpander, it`s a much better plugin..

• What forum is Rossi2000 mainly at, I'm near sure I came across a forum post stating blue nd was made work on openpli.

Cheers for that plugin, do you have on-demand for box Apollo. Feeds don't seem to be working...

• the last time somebody tried it on openpli they told me, it worked but there were things missing on screen probably due to missing/old converters, renderers etc.

in the latest versions, there are some extra features coded into E2 and converters/renderers in vix to make some things posisble on the skin so it may not work at all now.

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• Ok, well I will stick with openatv in that case. I was told to avoid vix for the dm800hd as its very buggy. Do you agree?

But on openatv 4.2 im getting missing screens, even pressing ok for just the info bar does not show any text for now/next. No video screen is main hub screen either, is this normal or do i need to try another version of the skin. im using v3...

• there is no vix image for the dm800
    unless its a patched version then im not sure how it will function.

im not sure about atv either even though its based on vixs enigma. i did try atv once and it worked, but im not sure again if atv have merge any updates from vix, which "could" be why theres missing info.

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• Have installed all dependencies apart from two. There is two beautifulsoup entries, 4.3.2 and 4.1.3. I only installed 4.3.2....

I was unable to install librtmp1 as it says it cannot satisfy dependencies for this, needs libssl0.9.8 and libcrypto0.9.8

I have briefly tested the plugin and 4od doesnt work, gets no results for shameless and anything it does find it says not viewable on the ps3 version of 4od, im using a vu solo....also the 3 player doesnt play anything nor does the abc player. bbc iplayer and itv player and playing the soaps fine so the wifes happy, thats all that matters...lol

Would have been nice to see 4od working for shameless and inbetweeners, but is it still incomplete this plugin....

• I was told to avoid vix for the dm800hd as its very buggy. Do you agree?

It's not thats it's buggy it's that the DM800 ViX image does not exist and has not for nearly two years as thats when we binned ViX development for all DMM hardware and deleted all the images we built for them. The image you are using now was not even built for the DM but is a Vu+ Solo image that has been butchered to "run" on a DM and I use the term run loosely.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• 4oD was removed for the second time about a year ago from the OnDemand player due to changes the service provider made to its service, so you are using a very old version if it's in there still plus it wont be coming back any time soon if ever. the 3player and abc player are geoblocked to their intended markets (Australia and Ireland), they wont work without you paying for a decent VPN and finding one that covers Australia is not a easy thing to do.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!