Open PLI Oscam & CCcam UK Ready EPG Ready Mapped Backup

There are 43 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,200 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Official Post

1.gif

Open PLI Of 25/8/11

OSCAM 1.10rc-svn build #5921 & CCcam 2.13 Preinstalled with 0963 Configs
    Radio Times EPG Is Ready Mapped !

Ready to Run, Just Insert Your Card !

No need to enter boxkey as oscam will detect your card automatically.

Card speed automatically clocked to 5mhz

Image Contains UK bouquets & will store 2 days worth of epg data, the following bouquets are already mapped for you.

Sports

1.png

Movies

1.png

Documentary's

1.png

Entertainment

1.png

Lifestyle

1.png

Kids

1.png

Music

1.png

To download epg simply press yellow select dreambox epg config then press yellow to retrieve. More on the epg setup & how to backup your data can be found HERE

1.png

1.png

NOTE: 30 seconds after boot both cams are restarted with oscam starting first, this is to eliminate any problems with oscam not finding card reader.

Installation

Install Via Flashwizard pro (attached )
    1. Download Image & exract to desktop.
    2. Download & start Flashwizard pro
    3. Fill in DM configuration Then simply drag image file Into programme as shown below
    4. Enjoy, image will be flashed in under 2 minuetes

1.png

Enjoy

• Official Post

In response to private messages

All passwords & ports all default

Dreambox
    User = root
    Pass = dreambox

Oscam Web Info

To use enter in web browser

Code
    http://[COLOR='#FF0000']ip_of_dreambox:8888[/COLOR]/

e.g 192.168.0.3

User = admin
    Pass = admin

If anyone has problems with flashwizardpro below is the backup in .img format for use with dreamup ( thanks mtv1 for testing )

This thread is open for a short time only for questions directly related to this backup, anything else will be deleted immediately.

Thanks
    Ten Below

• once i reboot box i lose my channels, its as tho oscam stops reading cardalso when i first tried image i was only getting some pay channels but not most of them

• Official Post

once i reboot box i lose my channels, its as tho oscam stops reading card

Do they come back soon after ?

NOTE: 30 seconds after boot both cams are restarted with oscam starting first, this is to eliminate any problems with oscam not finding card reader.

I tested this thoroughly.

• no they didnt come on, basically it had a nabilosat image with the early version of oscam 40 something build and that kept going off randomly, anyone know why this is? so i put your image on with flashwizard and once it was done and before i manually restarted the box the channels all start working , then arter i reboot i dont get nothing no matter how long i wait
    and when i check on the oscam webinterface its coming up with an error the theres no reader, so ive flashed back to nablosat which works but as i say every now and again once to twice a day i have to restart oscam as it randomly stops

• Official Post

no they didnt come on, basically it had a nabilosat image with the early version of oscam 40 something build and that kept going off randomly, anyone know why this is? so i put your image on with flashwizard and once it was done and before i manually restarted the box the channels all start working , then arter i reboot i dont get nothing no matter how long i wait
    and when i check on the oscam webinterface its coming up with an error the theres no reader, so ive flashed back to nablosat which works but as i say every now and again once to twice a day i have to restart oscam as it randomly stops

Is this a story or a question related to this image ?

• the question was which is what i asked you in the first place is once i reboot why am i getting this reader error its as though oscam stops reading the card once i reboot even after waiting 30 secs or so

• I flashed this image to two dm500 when they both boot up(cold boot) they show no picture even after waiting sometime each time the boot has been on a fta channel (ive tried changing to other fta channels no joy).But from what ive found that seems to fix it is selected a encrypted channel then go back to fta and its fine if i software reboot its ok no issue.

Please let me know why this happens its not really an issue just though i'd mention it.

Thanks for the image Ten....Much appreciated this is the 2nd of yours ive had joy with.

Kerrs

• Hi Ten

Do you know why the openpli wallpaper screen stays on after full power down reboot.As ive said previous i have to select a *** encypted channel before i get video on any channel.

Its as if im starting something running by selected the *** encrypted channel.

This is now the 3rd box i have imaged all with the same issue.Apart from this its great.

Thanks

• Official Post

I didnt notice either of the problems you mention. I will test it some more this week & correct any problems i do find.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!