Open PLI Oscam & CCcam UK Ready EPG Ready Mapped Backup

There are 43 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,199 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Official Post

Ten I appreciate the download which is excellent, one small problem it wont read my card. I have tried the card in 2 separate DM500 clones no joy any thoughts.

The startup script appears to not work for some, so for this reason i made another backup.

Gemini 4.70 Oscam & CCcam 2.13 UK Ready Backup

• Testing this img right now.

There are lots of Satellite channels you don't need yet!

! For cable !: Edit the cables.xml trough DCC = Erase everything and save : or : DreamboxEdit Get everything, erase, save and upload back to box 500c.

• Official Post

Testing this img right now.

There are lots of Satellite channels you don't need yet!

! For cable !: Edit the cables.xml trough DCC = Erase everything and save : or : DreamboxEdit Get everything, erase, save and upload back to box 500c.

Get a grip ban777ban:10lol:

Firstly this backup is well over a year old now so the channel lists & mappings are never going to be even close to the current working lists.
    Secondly the channels you dont need on a 500c would be every single one as this image is for satellite. Thread now closed as this backup is now well past its sell by date.

• master G

Added the Label DM500 Images

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!