duo 2

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 811 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• rf modulateur 25/30 pound .

i have to check i think i have new one never use ??

you have to run cable from the back vu to your tele in the bedroom

• can u switch channels in the bed room then how much do u want for it mate do how do u connect it to the duo 2 then regards deltec1

• no you not , but another way is audio video sender with this one yes you can just go ebay

• if it's to use one box at a time on the set up, and as the op has
    a duo2 that dos'nt have a loop out i would have thought a twin lnb
    fitted on a motorised dish. then send the second cable to the other room
    and as long as box a was on standby then box b would move the dish and visa versa for box a
    this could be the easiest and simplest way to set up the two boxes.

• Official Post

if it's to use one box at a time on the set up, and as the op has
    a duo2 that dos'nt have a loop out i would have thought a twin lnb
    fitted on a motorised dish. then send the second cable to the other room
    and as long as box a was on standby then box b would move the dish and visa versa for box a
    this could be the easiest and simplest way to set up the two boxes.

You can only move teh dish by coax connected to motor. The other cable direct to lnb is limited to view the satellite that the dish is pointing to. No limitations as to what chanenl on that satellite and no need to have first receiver on standby.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!