Help Needed!

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,953 times. The last Post () by truthist.

• Sorry mods if this is in the wrong section...please don't delete.

So I decided to flash my vu+ solo2 to the latest BH image which incidentally worked without a problem. The problem is I lost ALL my channels...not one of them is there!

What do i do? Anyway to recover those?

I've tried to scan my tuner but it's all so messed up and unorganised and the channels won't work.

Sorry but I'm a certified novice, would anyone be kind enough to walk me through it...please!

Thanks guys.

• hi, the chanels arent alphabetic order , wats not working? do you have fta bbc itv ...ect

• hi, the chanels arent alphabetic order , wats not working? do you have fta bbc itv ...ect

They aren't in alphabetical order even after a scan. The screen resolution is incorrect too, a small box in the top right hand corner and there's no audio. I didn't know I could mess up so badly after a flash.

• ok if is genuine reflash it

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=67455 backup 211 full 28.2 from mickee.good image

do you no how to flash it propely?

now just check before if is clone or not, do you have stick on the top your vu plus sole with web side

do you have extra cable rs232 in the box when you have purchasse ?

have you flash it before? with others images

• Official Post

They aren't in alphabetical order even after a scan. The screen resolution is incorrect too, a small box in the top right hand corner and there's no audio. I didn't know I could mess up so badly after a flash.

Autobouquets doesn`t come standard in this image, manually install it yourself buddy.. FTP ipk to /tmp > Green button > Yellow button > manualli install ipk packages > follow on screen instruction.. After restart it will be in plugins menu (green button).

Or install our addons and download everything you need from there..

The resolution can be changes @ menu > setup > system > a/v settings.

Audio can be set to english as default @ menu > setup > system > auto language selection > set selection 1 as english.

• How would I know if its genuine btw?
    This does seem good and if I was to re flash and use auto bouquets would I get my channels back? Thanks for the help Rami.

• I will try all this my friend - thank you.

• Official Post

How would I know if its genuine btw?
    This does seem good and if I was to re flash and use auto bouquets would I get my channels back? Thanks for the help Rami.

If you have the latest blackhole image installed then i will assume this is a genuine solo2.. [Warning] Guidelines to detect Solo2 clone box

You don`t need to reflash, install autobouquets from my last post.. If you mean get a channel list back then autobouquets will sort that.. It won`t allow you to watch premium channels..

• This worked a treat apart from i've lost all my premium channels..

• HELLO, Master G i am worried sommes clone vuplus solo2 take genuine soft then afther 20/1 hour off time bombe

the prob they come with image bh.

last week 2 from this forum i try help i cant .and they pay price like genuine . verry verry sade.

is way i ask mores informations about the box.

before reflash it

• These images don`t come with free premium channels.. You need to configure your card or add a C/N/CWS line, do you have either of these buddy ?

No I don't have any of these anymore buddy. Anyway of acquiring them if its allowed on forum?

• Official Post

No I don't have any of these anymore buddy. Anyway of acquiring them if its allowed on forum?

If you are looking something for nothing or a payserver then no, you won`t find any of these types of services here.. Get yourself a card and share with others for the packages you require.. Then we can point you in the right direction..

• Official Post

I have 2 c lines which worked before the flash but haven't a clue how to reinstall them to my vu.

If you have a CCcam.cfg FTP it with filezilla to /etc folder, overwrite the existing file if prompted. Or open the CCcam.cfg that`s on the backup image and paste it in the details then save. Start CCcam (blue button).. The hdd will need mountpoints setup in device manager to /media/hdd (Blue button x2)

• If you have a CCcam.cfg FTP it with filezilla to /etc folder, overwrite the existing file if prompted. Or open the CCcam.cfg that`s on the backup image and paste it in the details then save. Start CCcam (blue button).. The hdd will need mountpoints setup in device manager to /media/hdd (Blue button x2)

I've given up on CCcam's for now - way over my head but still no joy with HDD despite following your instructions. Getting this message.
    1830a37736cc9f01c.jpg

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!