Help Needed!

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,993 times. The last Post () by truthist.

• Depending on whether you have a static or motorized dish use the attached files for a channel list..

Its static, I will try these thanks.
    A bit of a daft question but is the procedure:

extract
    ftp
    temp folder
    man install

Edited once, last by truthist ().

• Or if you fancy,Vhannibal has an auto settings plugin which is available from the LinuxSatSupports plugin which is dead handy 'cause once you've got the plugin installed you can update it whenever you like.I use it on my Solo2 and it's an easy/handy tool to have but it's whatever you prefer.It gives you another option.

Thanks mate but I just prefer the easiest option because everything I seem to touch related to my vu+ I do more harm than benefit.

So what is the difference between vhannibal, auto bouquets and catseye?

• Everyone has their own preference.I've always used Vhannibal but try Catseye as well and see which one you prefer.Install the forum plugin and you'll find loads of tools that will come in handy.Cams/channel lists/skins etc..etc...Just file transfer the ipk file to your temp folder and manually install.If you get stuck just ask!

• Everyone has their own preference.I've always used Vhannibal but try Catseye as well and see which one you prefer.Install the forum plugin and you'll find loads of tools that will come in handy.Cams/channel lists/skins etc..etc...Just file transfer the ipk file to your temp folder and manually install.If you get stuck just ask!

Cheers mate...I'll give it a go.

• I actually found a catseye plugin built-in which I used. It's not brilliant but its fairly organised and I'm not confident enough to try other plugins yet.

All that's left now is somehow getting my C line which is in a different folder altogether to ftp.

Edited once, last by truthist ().

• Thanks guys - all good.

Amazing work from Mr. Rami who via team viewer worked his magic and got me up and running. I cannot thank you enough man - tres bien.

Thanks everyone for contributing and assisting a simpleton like me, I have learnt a hell of a lot over the last few days and it's all thanks to you amazing people, cheers fellas.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!