Sly UK massive ECM change

There are 63 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,921 times. The last Post () by Sleepysleep.

• if you use oscam: To see visually the ecm speed rates, go to oscam > readers > show graphs - leave this page open for as long and you can and it plots the speed on a graph for easier and quicker analysis

• graph been running here all morning

steady on 94ms then jumps to 230ms every so often

230ms is fine so is 400-500ms its when you get into the 600ms itll start to really notice, solo2 just shows like a flutter of bad weather, cheaper boxes youll get a scrambled msg until next ecm comes in......

iv noticed that 4 or 5 requests in 1 ecm validity period ones after show a high ecm time, but then again also cache shows high times aswell

iv tried all variations of setups and all seem the same..

HIGH TIMES AHEAD

• Just purchased a Youview box just in case :10lol:

Theres no way i'm resubbing to Sly or Virmin Media :sure:

• Not on talk talk myself but been having a lot of high times today, I upped my max-cache-wait to 300ms in CSP and it has levelled out a little but it does looks like it has taken a big jump towards "the end"

edit: I just did a little test with my hd card and an sd card

both cards connected = high times to sd card
    only sd card connected = very high times
    only hd card connected = mostly normal times but can be a bit erratic

Looks to me like it could be advanced tests on some sd cards or cards without hd etc

Edited once, last by sync ().

• Suppose it's all wishful thinking, when my ping was around 200 Ms ecm was ridiculously, pings now 60, ecms are now about normal... Don't want to believe it's happening :(

• its not ping times etc here its how many ecms are being processed at one time, if i move one of my cards to group 60 and i as user move to group 60 ecms are 80-93ms on every channel, i shove it in with shares times start to vary from 80-500-1400ms

looks like there is some sort of rate limit imposed within a ecm validity period

• its not ping times etc here its how many ecms are being processed at one time, if i move one of my cards to group 60 and i as user move to group 60 ecms are 80-93ms on every channel, i shove it in with shares times start to vary from 80-500-1400ms

looks like there is some sort of rate limit imposed within a ecm validity period

Have you seen or heard of any difference between hd/sd or UK/irl cards ?

• Umm, I'm getting ECM time of between 0.125 and 0.500 right now on TCM (channel 341).

Using MGCAMD 1.38 softcam, OpenVIX-41 on a Technomate TM-Nano2 Super on BT Infinity 80MB connection.

• I found this floating around............

*** has optimized its transponder occupancy on the Astra satellite system at 19.2 degrees East. This affects the option channels, which are primarily used for sports broadcasts. , the previously transmitted on transponder 73 of the Astra satellite system option channels Euro Sport 360 HD 6 *** Bundesliga HD 7 and *** Sports HD 8 switched to transponder 23 with the frequency 11553 MHz horizontal ( DVB-S2, SR 22000, FEC 3/4, 8PSK) . Furthermore, were on transponder 47 with the frequency 11171 MHz horizontal (DVB-S2, SR 22000, FEC 3/4, 8PSK) switched the option channels Euro Sport HD 360 7 *** 8 Bundesliga HD and *** Sport HD 9. Both were previously found on transponder 73. For viewers, refer to the official *** receiver, this has no consequences. However, those who relies on alternative receiving technology or *** via built-in TV tuner and the CI Plus module receives, should perform a channel scan on Astra before the upcoming Bundesliga weekend. Otherwise, the image at one or the other Bundesliga game probably remains black. Some receivers feel this option channels but only when they are active. If your receiver can not find the channels with new parameters, patience is required. effects, the frequency change also for some cable viewers. Not every cable provider feeds all HD frequencies of the provider ***. Since this is especially for the transponder 47 is a very new *** transmission channel, is to be expected that the option channels Euro Sport 360 HD 7, *** Bundesliga HD 8 and *** Sports HD 9 stay with some cable viewers outside before. Source: Digital Television

- - - Updated - - -

and this I came across..................*** V14 EMM

right, they've posted in two
    Had the developer of emm tool asked if you not even can somehow install with in tool, but unfortunately came keien answer And here are the current;-) activation (activation) / Entitlements 51/33 54 / 32 58/33 59/33 63/33 only if the 02 and no box / cam ID in it , pair total driving at 07 6D / 34 84 / 2D 84 / 2f 84/34 84/35 84/36 85/33 85/34 85 / 36 87/34 88 / 2f 88/32 88/33 88/34 88/35 88/36 88/37 88/38 8c / 31 8c / 34 8C / 35 8e / 33 only if the 02 and no box / cam ID inside , pair total driving at 07 91/32 91/33 91/34 Edit: about 4 weeks before the end of the map come new extension EMM these leigen ALWAYS between 31 - 3f then manually write to the KArte and your card is extended

• sly were doing this crap with the high ecms last year...they seem to do it at the weekend when servers will be busy ! seems to be random weekends that they choose to do this tho but cache seems just fine for now unless they try and change something else again like they did with rte2

• ECMs here have been up and down between 0.099 and 0.255 dependent on the channel. Nat Geo has been the worst for me.

To be honest with how sh*te the programming has been on $ky for the last few days i couldn't care less what happens to it. All i've had all weekend is 600 channels of repeats and other sh*te. They are under the impression that if it does go off that everyone will come flooding back, to be honest if this weekend was anything to go by i don't think things are going to plan out like they think.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!