Sly UK massive ECM change

There are 63 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,918 times. The last Post () by Sleepysleep.

• couldn't agree more Nano _
    I only have sly to get me other shares , when it goes so will i as a subscriber _
    TBH i cant wait _ it'll clean up our Hobby and get rid of the Gift users asking dumb Questions who want "free" TV -

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I have Free Tv Rikjaard, Its called a Youview box :haha:

I'll just have a few channels of sh*t instead of 600 channels of sh*t :lolz:

• My channels are freezing now but ecm is still low
    Don't mow if I am getting hacked of its something to do with what'd getting talked about in this thread
    I only watch footy on the foreign side and most of that has gone or has no English so it will be good by from me soon
    60 quid a month for pure crap
    C4 is my favourite channel now
    Lol

• so if u block hd services in reader would this lower ecm times even if there is no attempt to access the hd channels?
    also if any 1 could give a quick tutorial on how to block in the reader would be great...had ecm times up around .7500 today..not good...tx for any guidance offered...

• Official Post

so if u block hd services in reader would this lower ecm times even if there is no attempt to access the hd channels?
    also if any 1 could give a quick tutorial on how to block in the reader would be great...had ecm times up around .7500 today..not good...tx for any guidance offered...

In Oscam, Services, Add a service and call it something like block_hd and enter the following sid's

Then for your reader/s you need to add the following line

services = !block_hd

It will help with saving on cpu resources, but not with the overall high ecm's that are being experienced, this is down to something more sinister from murdoch and co

• ty prophet for quick response....i understand whats goin on with murdoch etc...time will tell...im using a vu duo. do you recommend to apply this block? im having lots o problems with disney junior and s** sports 1 freezing or scrambling and keep having to change to a different transponder?

• Official Post

ty prophet for quick response....i understand whats goin on with murdoch etc...time will tell...im using a vu duo. do you recommend to apply this block? im having lots o problems with disney junior and s** sports 1 freezing or scrambling and keep having to change to a different transponder?

As your running this from your STB, i probably wouldn't bother in all honesty, others may disagree with me, but based on running from STB i don't think it would make any real difference to the problems your experiencing

From a learning point of view you could give it a bash though if you wanted :beer:

• yes i think i will..tx mate..i noticed my oscam services are dated 3.7.2014..would these be outdated or whitelist be possible reason for troubles im experiencing...didnt think high ecm times would affect my stb with card in...but doing this is an excuse not to watch the x factor with the other half. tx

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!