Green screen when I press on movies tsmedia 7.93

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,205 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• MOst users have encountered this at least once in plugins..
    so it is not unusual...you only have ot use the searchbar top right to find the threads..
    But it would be a good idea if you mentioned which STB box , image version you are using....

• I installed 7.92 and then 7.93 and when I press on movies the screen becomes green and reboots.anyone encountered the same problem?

This is not happening with me in 5 boxes with different images
    difficult to know the problem where if you do not uplaod the media/hdd/crashlog file

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• im using tsmedia 7.93 on a vu+solo with blackhole 2.1.0.1 and I have no green screen when selecting movies . mfaraj57 the latest plugin works well for iptv such as Navix etc but for movies many links don't work , it seems only divxstage links and mightyupload links work , and icefilms is gone . also watchseries and putlocker series and veetle don't work , veetle opens but no channels open . but no green screens for me . thanks for your great work mfaraj57 .

• Thanks
    crash occurred with some users ,thanks for enzo1974 for uploading crash log
    movies servers should work divxstage,movereel,****mov,playdc and few other,but even these sometimes not work because the file deleted from these servers
    firedrive,putlocker and sockshare have problems on their sites
    watchseries there is new version on the server(TSmedia/tools/files library/nettv) should be better than the current one because i programmed it for enigma2
    i will put back icefilm again

• Thanks
    crash occurred with some users ,thanks for enzo1974 for uploading crash log
    movies servers should work divxstage,movereel,****mov,playdc and few other,but even these sometimes not work because the file deleted from these servers
    firedrive,putlocker and sockshare have problems on their sites
    watchseries there is new version on the server(TSmedia/tools/files library/nettv) should be better than the current one because i programmed it for enigma2
    i will put back icefilm again

what happened to the newmovie25 addon which was in version 7.91? it seems to be missing now.. in that version there was movie25 and newmovie25... and yes icefilms would be nice to have again. thank you for your hard work mfaraj57..

• Thanks for your help and comments.
    I managed to re install 7.93 and now all works fine. I deleted the tsmedia folder (from tspanel) and installed 7.93 from a USB stick. Maybe I had some old files corrupted.
    It was nice to have the favourite folder.I usually select a list of films so that I can watch later. Now instead of the favourite folder there is an International folder. Is it possible to include this is new version?
    :thumb:

• Thanks for your help and comments.
    I managed to re install 7.93 and now all works fine. I deleted the tsmedia folder (from tspanel) and installed 7.93 from a USB stick. Maybe I had some old files corrupted.
    It was nice to have the favourite folder.I usually select a list of films so that I can watch later. Now instead of the favourite folder there is an International folder. Is it possible to include this is new version?
    :thumb:

Favorites management is now better than previous version,you can add any favorite for any addon by add to favorite yellow button,you can reach stored favorites for example 1channel
    open movies/1channel
    you file find the second option in first menu appears is favorites just open it

pic host

Edited once, last by mfaraj57 ().

• Hello and thx for the good work. I am a newbie who has a DM500HD, for watching arabic/lebanese channels. After installing the new plugin 7.94 no channels available. I used to watch the channels from the Teledunet. What can i do to solve this problem. Thx for the help.

• Hi
    I also have the same problem, once I have found a movie and tested the link to make sure it works, I then hit download and get a green screen. Recording paths are set to USB which is a 1tb drive which I have previously recorded on. Any advice please
    Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention I am running Tsmedia 7.91have also tried 7.95 also cleaned and initialised HDR also updated open pli just incase hut no joy

• Hi
    I also have the same problem, once I have found a movie and tested the link to make sure it works, I then hit download and get a green screen. Recording paths are set to USB which is a 1tb drive which I have previously recorded on. Any advice please
    Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention I am running Tsmedia 7.91have also tried 7.95 also cleaned and initialised HDR also updated open pli just incase hut no joy

without /media/hdd/crashlog i cannot do anything because everything is ok with me

• Hi mrfaraj57

I am unable to locate crash log. I have a USB HDD so my path is media/USB but no crash log in that directory. Can you please advise

Cheers

• I updated to version 7.95 and it seems that only a few movie links work.
    Does any one know which links are working. From the links I tried only divxstage and the file worked.
    Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!