Oscam Amiko Alien 3

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,934 times. The last Post () by carlos99.

• Hi, thanks for this versin oscam, but can you fix some bugs, not working i***** cards 0624,0648 in dvbapi and as newcamd client in oscam. And if i change in webif in oscam etc. add user or reader and restar oscam in menu Amiko A3 the settings are set to default to oscam. If i restart oscam from webif all is ok.

Thanks. Patrik.

• Hi, thanks for this versin oscam, but can you fix some bugs, not working i***** cards 0624,0648 in dvbapi and as newcamd client in oscam. And if i change in webif in oscam etc. add user or reader and restar oscam in menu Amiko A3 the settings are set to default to oscam. If i restart oscam from webif all is ok.

Thanks. Patrik.

Not working in dvbapi 0624,0648 and 0500 idents...

• Hi, I just received my Amiko A3 but dont have a clue how to install my Nline/oscam to the box. I downloaded and installed the Oscam app and when I go to the web section it says to put in my IP address with :8080 on the end the address bar f my browser but when I do this all I get is
    Hello, Spark Mobile
    Show Images : Image
    Show Videos : Video
    Show Audios : Audio
    Show Backup : Backup

and that is it nothing happens if I hit any of these links
    Can anyone please help me to get my line into the box.
    Regards

Bryan

• Did you get any joy with that matE . I'm stuck as well

- - - Updated - - -

Any joy with that mate ?

• Open the oscam app on your box. Hit the right button to go to the config tab. then click the green button to add a line, then just enter the details.

• You want the ipaddress:8888
    eg: 192.168.x.x:8888

or use the on-screen GUI also make sure you're using the latest version from late October:

Edited 2 times, last by master G: adding attachment ().

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!