newbie needs assistance please..

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 762 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• hi, and thanks in advance.

I've just got my first vu duo box and began to have a play.. now I have worked out I am going round in circles its time to seek the pro's advice hence the post..

I have just installed blackhole v2.1.1 and ts panel 6.6 (then updated to 7.3.) I believe I need to ftp a ipk file for the cccam file then edit the config file in tmp?? after this do I go blue button to select the cccam..?

- - - Updated - - -

what Cccam version is good for blackhole v2.1.1?

• if you have the tspanel installed you can get cccams from
    the vu section in the ts panel menu, and follow the on screen
    info to install it,as for which is the best cam, i would think most
    versions will work. i use the 221 others prefer 230 as for editing the
    cfg file you do that in the etc folder where the cfg is located on the bh image
    and you do press blue to select the cam and start it.

• Your post would be best placed in the CCCam section, best thing to do is, go to TSPannel in plugins, browse to the LinuxSat-Support section, if my memory serves me correctly there should be a section for cams, in there will be a CCCam for Blackhole (install that and restart), then its a case of editing CCCam.cfg (or ftping one) to var/etc (again double check this), and adding the details.

Then you should be able to set CCCam to run via the softcam menu (blue button?).

I am doing this from memory, so might not be exactly correct.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Depends on your setup... Try just adding it, if that fails, you may need to do some reading on CCCam.

and rather than delete its probably best you put a # at the start of line so its interpreted as a comment and the line is ignored, easier to undo any wrong changes.

but I suspect a blank CCCam.cfg with your c: ... in will suffice.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!