on demand plugin - No episodes found BBC iPlayer Plugin

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,022 times. The last Post () by chhertz.

• good news, i don't have to fire up the xbmc box anymore. MFaraj's famous TSmedia has iPlayer working for me.

categories seems not to work but A-Z works.

install 9.3
    http://www.tunisia-dreambox.in…tsmedia-oe2.0_9.3_all.ipk
    or newest here:
    http://www.tunisia-dreambox.in…mbox-e2-addons-2/TSmedia/
    currently v9.3

reboot e2

upgrade to latest version (currently 9.5) from inside TSmedia:
    Desktop: Tools: Software Update: Green button

reboot e2

BBC iPlayer is in section: Net TV

+
    Youtube:
    His Youtube is the best , updated and fixed to work with the new google api set a few days ago.
    Search for a a word(s) by pressing GREEN button: lists numerous pages of results and it keeps auto-playing the hit results

for both iPlayer & Youtube:
    remote number keys:

1 is 20 seconds rewind
    4 is 1 minute rewind
    7 is 5 minutes rewind

3 is 20 seconds fforward
    6 is 1 minute fforward
    9 is 5 minutes fforward

if your box is older type and doesn't have enough memory for TSmedia, use his pluginskinmover to move your big plugins to harddisk (like android link2sd), google: plugin skin mover

Edited 3 times, last by chhertz ().

• I mainly use youtube in TSmedia but after google recently changing their api set he's fixing it (page 1 result replicated for pages 2..n) which should be done soonish for latest TSmedia version. Phoenix working well too. Many like filmon don't work. If needing memory freed and not using his pluginskinmover to move it to hdd, then:
    you can go into extensions folder and into TSmedia folder and delete subfolders for modules you don't use in addons,nettv,iptv etc except iplayer.

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “ondemand - No episodes found iplayer” to “on demand plugin - No episodes found BBC iPlayer Plugin”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!