Autobouquet E2 help with settings

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,789 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• I have used this for quite a bit - no problems. Have installed the latest version and updated my firmware - BH 2.1.2 on Vu+Solo2. My problem is now getting AB to work as ity used to - eg press 101 and get S**UK channel 101 etc. Have fiddled with the settings, but no joy. I do not appear to have a "default" sort but rather HD first, Sort1, sort2, sort3, and largest . . . none of which give me the desired sequence.

330b0d0b3027d44199.png

5cafea02649ce576ac7c6ed.png

How do I get back to the default S**UK numbering?

• Official Post

You screenshot is that of the first bouquet. Can you post the entertainment bouquet? Are you sure that the numbering does not work?

No need to reboot receiver. Chanenls lists are kept in RAM, so just changing bouquets is adeqiuate after a run of ABM.

People kept on complaining that the channel numbers in the bouquets did not match numbers. The default installation was made to be HD first to cater for this scenario. What used to be called "Default" in the sort options is now called "Large 1st Bouquet"

• The method and settings I have suggested on my previous post have always worked for me I always reboot after install of plugins and ab scan etc, tried and tested but each to there own, as they say ;)

• Doing my head in now. Changed setting as per Kevin1.

d17528da0.png

Then pressed "101" on my remote (followed by Ch+) and this is what I get:

6a6cf49.png

Since doing the firmware upgrade I deleted Autobouquets (not in the "Uninstall list" so I deleted the folder in usr/lib . . . /extensions) and reinstalled - but this is what I am getting.

• Just tried the file - wouldn't run, gave "permission denied" straight away. However, it did allow Autobouquets to appear in the Uninstall panel - so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it via the Linuxsat support addon. Same results. However, a clue may be that my configuration settings were remembered (Region, etc) so maybe not a complete uninstall at all!! Any way it appears that I have a corrupt installation and need a way to do a complete uninstall before I can install and try again?? Any ideas

• Usually just removing the autobouquets files from the extentions file is enough, it is important to reboot the box between steps as this finalizes the install/ uninstall process.

if this fails to solve the issue it may be a case of reflashing with a backup,

Edited once, last by kevin1 ().

• Official Post

The settings are written to the settings file in /etc/enigma2/. Your selections will be remembered when you overwrite the plugin.

1. What date is shown you press the blue (About) button? There are 2 versions in September, 24th being the latest one. The one attached in post 6 appears to be 24th.
    2. I suspect you did not chmod 755 the scripts and reader after transferring contenst of post 6. If those files do not have the crrect permissions, you will get a permisison denied error. I normally give folder and contents 755 properties.
    3. No other BlackHole users has raised an issue, so this may well be irrelevant. Can you try changing the Hide Pli placeholder option to No.
    4. In your sort options, select "Large 1st Bouquet"
    5. In your image's channel selection settings, (not AutoBouquets plugin settings) what settings do you have for alternate numbering?

• Have reverted to old backup (family needing TV today) - will get back to this either late this evening or tomorrow. Yes version 24th Sept is correct and as I suspected the settings file was somewhere else. However, I do not understand your point 5. Please explain.

• Really, really loosing it now - and suspecting something corrupt in my system (not my image)! Did a factory restore, loaded Ten Belows image backup of BH 2.1.2, installed latest version Autobouquets E2 (August 2014) from Linuxsat-support plugin, used the following settings (all default except region):

4b1518cb53.png

End result:- sequence correct but not starting at "101" - if I want channel "101" as per S**UK then need to press 1.

3b6d95a484.png

What has gone wrong with my box? . . . and more importantly, how do i fix it??

• Changing settings as per #12 (thanks abu baniaz) has improved the situation (but still not right)
    settings ebdbc.png

Problem 1 - HD channels placed in SD channel positions a5e1a.png

Problem 2 - channels missing and number sequence lost in Sports baba0a10c2c3c19c155.png

Problem 1 is new to me - makes sense but differing from S**UK causes a problem - so would like it fixed. Problem 2 I have had before and could only fix by doing a service scan, however I assumed that this version fixed that problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Sports bouquet 914022cd68c90c487.png

• hey bud im not too sure if this helps but i had problems with the numbering channels the way i fixed is when u open the auto bouquets plugin make sure numbered is un-ticked before u scan and it seemed to fix it for me on 2 boxes if that's what u mean if not im sorry

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!