Autobouquet E2 help with settings

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,788 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Official Post

Please take the time to read the chaneglog/readme file as you are coming from an old version.

Problem 1 - HD channels placed in SD channel positions
    This is the result of Custom Channel swap. If you do not want this, disable it.

Problem 2 - channels missing and number sequence lost in Sports
    As we cannot view those HD channels, they have been skipped

Problem 1 is new to me - makes sense but differing from S**UK causes a problem - so would like it fixed.
    Solution above.

Problem 2 I have had before and could only fix by doing a service scan, however I assumed that this version fixed that problem.
    But what will this achieve? You cannot view those channels. If you still want them, we can post regression for you. Not sure where your 402/3 have gone

If you want me to have a look using Teamviewer PM me your details

Here is a picture of my Sports bouquet use sort option of Large 1st bouquet.

- - - Updated - - -

Using HD first with numbers and HD first with no numbers.

• ratboy - thanks for the input, unfortunately tried that, didn't alter the sequence, just removed the channel numbers from the front display.

- - - Updated - - -

abu baniaz thaks for your engagement on this. Thank you for solution to problem 1. What you observed ("not sure where your 402/403 have gone") is exactly the problem. They, and a couple of others later on are missing and subsequent channel numbers are therefore wrong (eg press 402 and get Sports 4, etc). The process I would like to have is: download catseyes latest, run autobouquets - 2 minute job - everything up to date. Unfortunately, I can only resolve problem 2 by doing a service scan in autobouquets - which takes ~20 mins. So my only (successful) process is: download catseyes latest, run autobouqets with service scan and hope nobody wants the TV for the next 25 mins. Why the internal NIT scan fails with the results you can see is a mystery to me. Any ideas?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!