TSMedia 7.95 - Anyone else having problems?

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,938 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• then try this image from old version and it is 8bit

thanks mfaraj i cant try that file right now but i will test it a bit later and post the results . i didnt have this problem before so an old image might work , atleast i hope . thanks again .

- - - Updated - - -

mfaraj57 hi
    same thing for me but on latest bh 2.1.3. compleatley puts the box in freeze when selected from remote, strange thing is it was working ok yesterday ?

lacierva thats the strange thing about this problem , its that the plugin (tsmedia 7.94 ) worked for about a week fine , and the plugin (tsmedia 7.95 ) worked nearly 2 weeks fine , and then it just stopped opening over night . but if you can try the second png file that mfaraj posted , use dream control center or vu control center , and go to the location i mentioned in my previous post to mfaraj and ftp the png file in there . its a rar file so you have to unzip it first . once the file is in the box i suggest you reboot the box , then try tsmedia , please report your results here please . thanks

• to get useful information more and to help me to find solution
    put this in telnet window of dcc
    init 5
    enigma2.sh >/tmp/enigma2_logfile.log 2>&1

then run TSmedia
    send to me /tmp/enigma2-logfile
    to exit from debug mode put in telnet ctrl-c

also some reported that the issue fixed by using version 7.96

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Edited once, last by mfaraj57 ().

• Dear mfarj57
    iptv world do not wrok, and when I try to load it from tool it crash geern screen. tried sevral timer but no luck. I tried all 3 latest versions.

here are log ERREOR
    cd18a1da8c2929fb706e.jpg
    4f580eaf7d0602e1f3bc1.jpg
    057927959410125356.jpg

As stated in post 10.'yes because the source link changed
    i will update the addon as soon as possible
    you can use instead iptv/iptv_plugin.video.hasbahcam3u_1.0.1(download from tools/addons/iptv)'

• hi mfaraj just to report i tried the image files you gave me on two different vu+solo boxes and they didnt fix the problem .

as a test i tried to go back to tsmedia 7.94 , and then i tried to go back to tsmedia 7.93 , i installed both versions fine but the same problem exists as with tsmedia 7.95 . so it seems that if you have this problem that you cant go back to older versions of tsmedia , or atleast you cant go back to 7.94/ 7.93 .

so i currently have two different boxes setup and running tsmedia 7.96 , and so far its running ok , but of course as i explained the problem usually takes atleast 6 or 7 days to appear .

i have a friend using an older version of tsmedia , on a vu+solo with blackhole . i will have to check with him to see if he has the problem , if he doesnt have this problem that that will mean the problem only occured in versions of tsmedia after the version of tsmedia he is using . that may help to track down the problem . mfaraj you mention that tsmedia worked ok on your box and i was wondering after talking with a friend if the problem might be only ferrari ? , i mean for example say the mini solo is not ferrari so if the problem with tsmedia does not occur with the mini solo using blackhole that maybe the problem is ferrari related ? , i dont know this and i could be 100% wrong (i probably am lol ) but its just a thought that may help solve the problem .

on another note mfaraj i installed tsmedia 7.96 full and very few plugins are installed , i had to go to tools to install the various plugins that i use . this was not a problem for me as i easily installed them via tools menu , but i thought that with tsmedia full that all or atleast most plugins would be installed . i checked to be sure i didnt install the wrong version , i definately installed tsmedia 7.96 , but just to certain i went to another download source and downloaded and installed tsmedia 7.96 full again , and still most plugins were not installed .

lastly youtube which worked very well is now running slow , and if you try to watch a video (a long video) say 1 hour long the video either will not play or the box is stuck and must be rebooted . also you cant download youtube videos as the download option opens but does not work .

i havent fully tested tsmedia 7.96 so there may be other issues , but so far that is all i have to report mfaraj . thanks for all your help mfaraj

• As stated in post 10.'yes because the source link changed
    i will update the addon as soon as possible
    you can use instead iptv/iptv_plugin.video.hasbahcam3u_1.0.1(download from tools/addons/iptv)'

it is det same when you download iptv/iptv_plugin.video.hasbahcam3u_1.0.1 you get crash green screen.

• it is det same when you download iptv/iptv_plugin.video.hasbahcam3u_1.0.1 you get crash green screen.

Well I don't use this particular plugin much but I've just tested it with a few links.China,Arabic,Baltic and Greece all worked without any problems.All running on Genuine Solo2 with Blackhole 2.1.2. so there is no issue with the plugin in my setup.

• thanks for detailed feedback
    because the problem fixed by version 7.96 that,s good and do not expect will come back again
    i do not have problems with youtube and not received other reports about that so assume something local in your image cause the poor performance
    in version 7.96 no single addon already preinstalled but when you click on any icon few seconds the addon should be installed automatically without going to tools/addon to install it

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Is 1Channel or Icefilms II working for anyone else on 7.95 or 7.96? Nothing will work for me anymore on them, I use to love Icefilms II because nearly all the links worked but not anymore.

• hi mfaraj thanks for youe reply , hopefully the problem is fixed now .

- - - Updated - - -

Is 1Channel or Icefilms II working for anyone else on 7.95 or 7.96? Nothing will work for me anymore on them, I use to love Icefilms II because nearly all the links worked but not anymore.

are the plugins opening ? as mfaraj says the plugins should open but i found some did not . if not in tsmedia open tools, then select addons ,then select movies , now any movie plugin you have installed will have a little green circle to the left of the plugin , if you havent got a plugin installed there will have a little grey circle .

so go to icefilms and see if its got a green circle or a grey one , if its grey press ok button , then press green button to execute installation . some times when you install a plugin you get a green screen , but dont worry all that happens is the box reboots , then go back to tsmedia / tools / addons/ movies and install 1channel the same way . when both are installed open tsmedia and open movies and see if they work . movies25 and watchmovies are very good plugins in case you cant get the above 2 to work .

as for links with some plugins you may get only 1 link or just a few links but you have to try al links because some do work , and if few links work there is less chance to view a movie . movie25 has many links but you may have to go through a page or two of links to get one to work , but they do work.

• Oh they are installing just fine, I can open them up and navigate the menus, but when it comes to playing the links nothing is working in either of them anymore. Icefilms II was always excellent for me and suddenly I'm getting errors when I try and play any stream.

• No I'm not in the UK, very strange as these were working up until on a little while ago, I use to watch shows on it on the whole time because it was so reliable.

• Thanks for your reply mfaraj57
    I've tried iptv/iptv_plugin.video.hasbahcam3u_1.0.1(download from tools/addons/iptv) but iptvworld still didn't work. I've update the TSmedia to 7.96 full but same problem. I'm using Vu Solo2 with blackhole 2.0.13. Any suugestions would be very much appreciated.

• hi mfaraj.....since the update 9.4, 9.5 and 9.6, i get the new version of Veetle plugin to work. when i select a stream it won't play....
    the older version of veetle plugin works but it has been removed from the library of plugins on ts media...
    can you kindly add this version or can you give an idea as to how to get the version to work?
    thanks

• Any advice here much appreciated. I updated TS media on a Vu+ Solo2 box running Vix and almost nothing works now. A few bits do here and there, but almost all of the movie channels either don't load at all, or when they do the films have no successful links. i continually get the errors message as follows when selecting a link option: "error addon error,no returned data, check detail with info button". Any movies that do work are not good quality (that i can find!) and fast forward and rewind buttons bo longer work on them, it is a different command now, or crashes the box.

Any help appreciated.thanks all

• can someone with tsmedia latest 7.98 tell us if they got it working ok and with what box and with what image. myself vusolo bh 2.1.3 avalon universe 16g usb flash drive no plugins to take up flash and still cant get it working ?????

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!