TSMedia 7.95 - Anyone else having problems?

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,906 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi Guys,
    Just upgraded to TSMedia 7.95 and I am getting a few problems.

1. Movie4kCI - unable to load anything - returning error: site blocked ( which I suppose is self explanatory ).
    2. Alluc - returning error: tmp_tvshow_meta does not exist : no such table.
    3. SportsDevil - returning error: no module named lib

I havent checked much else yet but just reporting my findings in case I need to do anything I have possibly missed to get them working again.

Cheers.

• I'm having the same issues mate, I'm trying to install the missing files but getting an error when doing that. I'll post a bit more info on my errors tomorrow when I'm at my tv

• Hi mfaraj57,
    Not sure if this is the sort of thing you are looking for but I have attached what I could find when trying Alluc. I also found an xbmc3_log so attached that as well.
    I hope they are helpful.

thanks
    but for sorry nothing informative in the files
    sources of alluc not stable and not always give the links,do you have problems with other movies sites?

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• thanks
    but for sorry nothing informative in the files
    sources of alluc not stable and not always give the links,do you have problems with other movies sites?

As stated there were problems with others such as movie4kCI, Simply Movies as well...here are the logs for those ones...others I have not checked if working as yet.
    Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

And also for SportsDevil..

• Thanks voxcom
    regarding movie4kci,it is blocked in your country you have to use proxy

PHP
    <title>Message</title>
    </head><body>
    <p> Error - site blocked </p>
    </body></html>

No movies
    Execution finished!!

same apply to simplymovies

PHP
    ['Simply Movies', 'There was a problem trying to play The World's End', '', 'Please note, some ISPs appear to block Simply Movies :-(']
    Execution finished!!

regarding sportdevils,the error unexpected,may reinstall the addon will solve the problem

PHP
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/sport/plugin.video.SportsDevil/default.py", line 16, in <module>
        from lib import main
    ImportError: No module named lib

• Having problems with TSmedia 7.95full with the IPTVworld. Giving me error massage (Addons error, no returned data, check details with Info button). Any suggestion would be appreciated.

• Having problems with TSmedia 7.95full with the IPTVworld. Giving me error massage (Addons error, no returned data, check details with Info button). Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Dear Experts i have same problem here with me also.

yes because the source link changed
    i will update the addon as soon as possible
    you can use instead iptv/iptv_plugin.video.hasbahcam3u_1.0.1(download from tools/addons/iptv)

• i would like to report that on tsmedia 7.95 on vu+solo with blachole image that watchseries does not work , i know mfaraj57 before you said putlockertv has issues hopefully maybe this will be fixed in the future . but it would be great to have watchseries fixed if this is possible . also is it possible to get back the original icefilms as this was an excellent plugin .

also i wish to report that youtube videos will not download , they did download fine on the previous version of tsmedia but download does not work on tsmedia 7.95 , i hope this option can be fixed soon as it is a very good option .

i installed updates for hasbacha iptv and sportsdevil and i installed watchmovies and i am very happy to report these all work well . only exceptions being that sportsdevil is a bit slow but it does work and this is great .

one other issue to report which is important is that when viewing movie list such as viewing page 1 of movies25 movie list if you try to select NEXT PAGE it will not change to page 2 and will only stay on page 1 .

mfaraj57 thank you for your excellent work and tsmedia is my favourite plugin , i hope my post helps , thanks again for your great plugin .

• Hi, regarding moving pages, I found if next page doesn't move down with PAGE down button, try 0 number button to move down and 8 to move up. That works for me most times!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry forgot to mention ,that works with my amiko alien2 remote.

• Hi
    Thanks for a great plugin, I know there is much work behind the TS-Media.
    However, I have experienced problems when I stream movies from multiple of the embedded server.
    Many of the film freeze quite often, which is true annoyance, there is an option that can minimize this problem ?, or can provide a buffer for example. 2min?. (My internet connection nothing wrong and I have plenty of memory)
    I also have had to install the TS-Media in a slightly weird way, images Dream Elite 4.0, DM8000, Installed Vu-do TS-media and then upgreat with TS-media 7.95_full_all.ipk to install TS-media . Could it be that is causing a problem ?.

Analogsat

• Hi, regarding moving pages, I found if next page doesn't move down with PAGE down button, try 0 number button to move down and 8 to move up. That works for me most times!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry forgot to mention ,that works with my amiko alien2 remote.

thanks for posting , i tried that and it doesnt work on my vu . thanks again

• Thanks for all points,sure will consider in next update
    really i like this feedback because i can not examine all the addons

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
    Thanks for a great plugin, I know there is much work behind the TS-Media.
    However, I have experienced problems when I stream movies from multiple of the embedded server.
    Many of the film freeze quite often, which is true annoyance, there is an option that can minimize this problem ?, or can provide a buffer for example. 2min?. (My internet connection nothing wrong and I have plenty of memory)
    I also have had to install the TS-Media in a slightly weird way, images Dream Elite 4.0, DM8000, Installed Vu-do TS-media and then upgreat with TS-media 7.95_full_all.ipk to install TS-media . Could it be that is causing a problem ?.

Analogsat

for sorry these problems beyond the control of tsmedia and usually from the source and nothing to do with TSmedia installation

• I am not sure if this particular problem has been reported ( if it has I apologise in advance ).
    When going into movie25 -> New Releases ( or any other selection ) and then getting the first couple of pages - I cant get it to move on to the next page .When I select the next page option it goes back to the first page everytime.

Anyone got a fix or workaround for it?
    Cheers

• mfarj57 i have another problem to report , and it seems a serious problem . firstly i am using blackhole 2.1.0.1 on a vu+solol .

when using tsmedia 7.94 for a few days (5 or 6 days ) a serious problem happened . when i pressed menu and select tsmedia , tsmedia started to load for a few seconds , then it disappeared from the screen and did not come back , so tsmedia never opened . at this point the box is stuck and i had to reboot the box , i tried tsmedia again , and again the same thing happened . this happened also on two other vu+ solo boxes with blackhole .

but you had released tsmedia 7.95 so i changed tsmedia on all 3 boxes from tsmedia 7.94 to tsmedia 7.95 , i thought the above problem was only a problem with tsmedia 7.94 so i didnt report it in my last post . however after using tsmedia 7.95 for maybe 2 weeks this same problem occured , when i press menu tsmedia is there , i select it , it starts to load for a few seconds and then disappears and then my box is stuck , i have to reboot box to fix the box . this error never happened before with any tsmedia version i used .

i would show you the error log from my box but i dont know where to find it , i did look for the error log but i cant find it . if you tell me where the error log is located i will find and post it , and then i hope you can see what is causing the problem .

• This is known issue between TSmedia and blackhole
    i received many complaints about that and all of them with blackhole
    the problem that blackhole doesn't recognize the format of the initial logo png for reason i do not know
    i will try to convert the logo to 8bit and see if this fix the problem
    i think the problem in the image TSmedia/interface/images/framepanel.png
    although the image in blackhole with 32bit is working with me in mini solo
    attached the png replace yours and see if the tsmedia runs

• mfaraj57 thank you for your reply , i have downloaded the png file , can you tell me the correct location for this file . i dont have this location TSmedia/interface/images/framepanel.png in my box , any help will be appreciated , thank you .

- - - Updated - - -

mfaraj57 i replaced the file in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/ extensions/tsmedia/interface/images/framepanel.png but this has not fixed the problem .

• mfaraj57 thank you for your reply , i have downloaded the png file , can you tell me the correct location for this file . i dont have this location TSmedia/interface/images/framepanel.png in my box , any help will be appreciated , thank you .

- - - Updated - - -

mfaraj57 i replaced the file in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/ extensions/tsmedia/interface/images/framepanel.png but this has not fixed the problem .

then try this image from old version and it is 8bit

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!