Viasat 093E Card is paired??

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,613 times. The last Post () by Searay.

• Have viasat startet Card paired

Regards Stuken

• Startet having issues my self yesterday. But it was at the same time as i was forced to reflash my vu+ solo.
    I run oscam with a smargo reader, but I do not get the same error.
    The card report "Card ok" but the "user" don't get any picture. :(

Did it work earlier, or is this a new setup?

• I use smargo and everything has worked fine up until two days ago. Then I got no picture from my card. Everything has worked fine for over a year. I have tried a new smargo and internal card reader but I get no picture. Everything is ok in my Viasat tuner.

Regards Stuken

• Thank you stuken, for clearing that out. Then via!"#¤ has done SOMETHING to force me back to their crap original tuner :( :(

- - - Updated - - -

This is my error:
    2014/11/04 18:35:31 5AB478 r viasat [***********] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed
    This is what I get, but all entitlements is OK. :(
    That is on all SD TV3 channels.

- - - Updated - - -

Any progress stuken?

• It's game over. Viasat now use the same system both on cd and hd channels :stoned:

That is not any good news, but anyway to confirm this?
    Regarding your error in first post, I read someplace else that "not paired" is because of no or wrong box id?

• There are many in Norway who have lost the picture, the only possibility is to activate the card in an old sd receiver. More info on digsat.net

Regards Stuken

• Seams to be everything is ok with my viasat card

Do you have Viasat HD tuner?
    Entitlements on the card, how far?longer than the 31/12-2014?
    Looks like the problem only applies to cards belonging hd tuners and Norwegian cards.
    preliminary solution is to switch around to a sd tuner.
    Block all updates for the card in oscam and update card in the original sd tuner.

• its thare any news about norway viasat its any posibility to open the card again
    faxexample german *** de have sulotion for now bud how its with norway nds

best regarts

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!