C: server for amiko mini hd se

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,625 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi people

As you can clearly tell I am a complete noob at this. When I signed up to this site one of the rules is that there is no talk about paid servers, but when I google c line server all I'm finding is pay ones. Could anyone help with some info on free ones, a link to a forum thread about them or anything. I'm all set up with the firmware upgraded. I just need the c lines. Thanks

• Your right as I have only just started on this I have nothing to offer. I've used xbmc for quite a few years and I am very proficient at that. Would happily help people with any knowledge needed. I even have had some success scanning an enigma 2 device onto xbmc ios using the new pvr clients and the tux box connection. Could help a uk user with difficulties in watching 3pm kick offs in hd but only one person. Lol and obviously I keep upto date with the new kodi developments and customer versions of xbmc that allow unsupported files still to play on it. I also could help with vpn, multiple device connections, setting ftp servers so your downloads can stream straight to xbmc without you doing anything except click play. I am also quite proficient at torrenting and nab servers and setting RSS feeds to download favourite shows in hd. May be useful to anyone affected by loss of hd in uk.

• You´ve got the know-how and the site provides the relevant sections so fire away buddy and give it all you´ve got !!!
    As for the cardsharing ... well that´s more than covered as you will see as you read through each forum..
    Enjoy and respect !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!