f5s scrambled

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,354 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Cant understand this bloody f5s box. Ive updated to the latest firmware from the ***box .cc website. Box is pretty decent, got usb set up with icons and epg, aj channel list etc...

All working well but channels are scrambling one day then ok the next but only for about an hour, the server is def ok...sometimes a reboot will resolve things but something is def wrong, how can these boxes even be sold the way they are running...i bought it for a second box to my vu duo but at this rate its for the bin...

• Hi if I could just add to this. I'm having a very similar problem in that some channels are not coming on. Example being Sly Sp==ts 3 and 4 and no Disney at all. The strange thing being they were all on the box no problem until a few weeks ago. I put the latest firmware I could find for the F5 and still no joy. Could anyone advise which firmware would be best for the box. Thanks.

• Yes. What is the best software as I am getting only some channels. I was able to catch the Chelsea game and only had 2 small glitches. I could live with that but want all channels not just some

Its not the software thats doing that its the server or who you share off ,this would be my guess but i have seen a few article on the f5s needing the latest software if some channels are missing , if you have got the latest the your issue has been mentioned already , i dont think firmware will solve this for you

• No it is not the server, I have duo running good right beside it....the f5s was working on every channel before but scrambled messages kept appearing....I read that the latest firmware corrected this...

And I suppose it did, the channels that are working are quite watchable but the box is no good when half the channels are missing...

• go into network settings and disable dchp try that

What is hte point of that buddy?
    DHCP is to maintain your server external IP to communicate with other peers not to receive..
    So I can´t see much use in that especially as fboxes,etc are client only boxes not peer boxes..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!