catseye e2 and zee

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,673 times. The last Post () by catseye.

• hi catseye there is problem with sound on these zee tv and zee punjabi if it can be fixed in next update. i have changed values manually.also when i scanned 42e its not possible unless i ftp a new xml file.its not a big deal but would be convenient if its not too much trouble.thanks

Edited once, last by ishara ().

• There is no problem with the catseye list with the exception that the audio is set to Dutch and not English
    which is easy to resolve by changing audio with the r.c audio button..

but would it not be better to set it to english-just a thought and i think zee is not availiable via sat in dutch countries

• I suppose that´s a personal choice.. as you say you had no problems to change to English audio and neither did I,,,,
    But why would zeetv only be in English if it´s aimed at the Indian community¿?
    At the same time there is no audio on Dutch option...

i think zee is not availiable via sat in dutch countries

Why not ?? I´m in Spain and can recieve the signal no problem so would it not get to Holland?
    At the end of the day it´s up to the author to add whichever PIDs ....
    as you say - just a thought..

• hi catseye there is problem with sound on these zee tv and zee punjabi if it can be fixed in next update. i have changed values manually.also when i scanned 42e its not possible unless i ftp a new xml file.its not a big deal but would be convenient if its not too much trouble.thanks

Can you give more information such as sat, frequency, SIDS etc so i can look into this

• On checking these 2 channels on 28.2 East they are set to Hindu & Punjabi -as previously mentioned you can alter the language by selecting the audio button on the r/c

on your last lists they auto go to dutch and then change to hindi by remote possible.but no matter i changed pids in the settings.it just that when you edit and transfer list you have to change language each time.

• on your last lists they auto go to dutch and then change to hindi by remote possible.but no matter i changed pids in the settings.it just that when you edit and transfer list you have to change language each time.

Thats strange as i checked with king of sat & they list the hindu & punjabi as the audio pids listed in the files- If u know the correct audio pids post them here & i will manually add them for next release for you

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!