no free to air channels

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,192 times. The last Post () by rich139luck.

• Hi all

Flashed pli image to my eagle 1000 box, set the box up done a scan everything working ok but i've no fta channels i.e. bbc1 itv channel 4 and 5.

They are all there in my channel list but when i click on them just a blank screen, all s** channels no problem.

Been messing for an hour with no joy.

Cheers in advance.

• where are you located because most of those are on the newer Astra 2E, 2F birds, plus a lot of other channels moved over to 2E yesterday as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I reckon there must be an option in the menu to allow/view fta...

No such option exists that I have ever seen on any image for the last 15 years.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Hi pheonix

I'm located Lancashire, would it help if i did a manual scan for those missing channels.

Well that rules out reception problems on those birds as you are well within their footprint. A manual scan won't hurt any thing either.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I have the same issue. I have tried two channel lists from this forum.

E1.Rar - this gave me BBC, ITV etc but I lost Setanta Ireland & Setanta 1.

AB _E1 bouquets which gave me Setanta back but no BBC, ITV etc.

Would it be possible (for someone with far more knowledge than me) to see what the difference is between the FTA channels on these 2 lists and maybe find a solution????

Just a thought?

- - - Updated - - -

To update...... I thought I'd gave a go at this. I opened dreamedit and opened up the E1 channel list from this forum as I know that the free to air channels worked, I highlighted BBC, ITV etc and copied them. I then closed dreamedit and re opened it with the AB _ E1 bouquets channel list from this forum and pasted the copied FTA channels in. And to my surprise it worked!

I'm sure this is incredibly amusing to most of you but for me it was a huge achievement..... hope it helps someone out.:06:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!