How to add a f line/ user to my server

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 718 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I understand about the c lines and f lines I can transfer a c line to the server and whenever i type the server ip address followed by : 16001 I can see the c line in the server just don't know how to transfer the f line into the server. I created an f line in my tm nano oe but i'm looking to transfer it to the server then create a c line/ user in the server and then issue my friend the c line. I have added the f line to my box using the cccams lines manager.

• I know this is a F line and I know I have to copy and paste into the cccam.cfg in the etc folder on enigma 2 image on my box.But whenever I do this it replaces the cccam.cfg folder with the fl line and removes the c line. Is there anything I need to change on this for the box to connect to my ubuntu server and can I have an F line and a C Line in my box. I have attached pictures of the f line and c line with a user put into the c line were it says friends user 1/ user 2 etc. I'm new to adding c lines and f lines and I'm not sure what is correct. Please could someone help?

• des you dont need all that stuff in your cccan.cfg file , listen port and box id along with the f lines . example

server listen port :
    box id :

C: if you have c lines that you use yourself put them here
    C:
    C:

F:
    F:
    F:
    F:

you can use very simple f lines if you wish , a simple f line can simply contain the user name and password that you put in the c line you gave out .

example , lets say your c line which you give a client (the person you want to share with ) is C:bigdes.no-ip.org 12000 dave share1

now i used the user name dave and pasword is share1 , a basic f line can work with just the user name and password from the c line . example

F: dave share1

that is essentially all you need if you trust the people you are sharing with . but you can easily add bits to the end of the f line to block reshares etc . all im saying is that it doesnt need to be complicated you can keep it simple if you wish

• I know this is a F line and I know I have to copy and paste into the cccam.cfg in the etc folder on enigma 2 image on my box.But whenever I do this it replaces the cccam.cfg folder with the fl line and removes the c line. Is there anything I need to change on this for the box to connect to my ubuntu server and can I have an F line and a C Line in my box. I have attached pictures of the f line and c line with a user put into the c line were it says friends user 1/ user 2 etc. I'm new to adding c lines and f lines and I'm not sure what is correct. Please could someone help?

the same cline and fline do not go on the same cccam.cfg the cline is the connection to the server for the client box/server and the fline will remain on your server cccam.cfg i onlty had a quick read but seems you are trying both on the same cccam.cfg , is this correct ??

all you need is the fline on the server this says your friend can connect

the cline goes on his box

you need to open the listening port of your server on your router and port forward it to your server for external connections

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• Guys I know you's are trying to help but you are talking to someone who doesn't really deal with servers lol. I have set the server as a fixed ip address in the router, i have set the port forwarding to the server. I have placed the f line in my tm nano oe to transfer to my c line in my server. Now i'm looking to transfer the c line that's in the server to my daughters box. I don't know if this is possible to use the server as a go between the two boxes. I have looked at that many posts and websites that I have started to confuse myself lol.

So if you can't put the c line and f line in the same file on your server is there anyway of using the server as a go between the two boxes.

• Ok now this really is starting to get confused......

You have a PC server.... for you to be able to connect your tm nano to the pc server where the card is based you need a c line in the tm nano..... not a f line. The f line will be placed in the cam config file on the pc server.

The same would apply for your daughters receiver to connect to your pc server...... a cline is placed inside the cam config file on her receiver, there is then a f line placed in the pc server cam config file so your daughters receiver can connect to it....

example.......

TM nano
    C: theipaddyofyourpcserver 12345 tmnano 10112014

PC Server
    F: tmnano 10112014

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!