I'm a noob at CCcam help?

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,003 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Ok I think this is a openbox you are using.....

The firmware you have installed (or image) will already have CCcam built into it as far as I am aware..... you would insert a cline into it using a hidden menu (I think). I have never used or owned a openbox so can't say for sure. This receiver is closed source so it's pretty limited regards adding stuff on. A cam (emulater) would be a part of the firmware, not something you add on afterwards.

But back to your original question about what it does.... it's a CAM (conditional access module) this allows you when configured properly to view encrypted channels on your box.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• thanks that help greatly

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I think this is a openbox you are using.....

The firmware you have installed (or image) will already have CCcam built into it as far as I am aware..... you would insert a cline into it using a hidden menu (I think). I have never used or owned a openbox so can't say for sure. This receiver is closed source so it's pretty limited regards adding stuff on. A cam (emulater) would be a part of the firmware, not something you add on afterwards.

But back to your original question about what it does.... it's a CAM (conditional access module) this allows you when configured properly to view encrypted channels on your box.

what's the different between the v8 and v8s openbox's

• theres not much difference to be honest bud. There cheap and cheerful. You will soon tire of them. I started with an F3. Used to think it was great. Save your penny's and gets something like a VU+ or similar. It will open a whole new world for you, like iptv and much more in the way of skins/apps etc

• Ok I think this is a openbox you are using.....

I have bought a OpenBox V8S, i have installed the correct firmware i think and AJSAT channel list and I keep getting my *** channels scrambled.

• You can get a cline from a peer that you share your local (viewing card) with...... the whole idea of cardsharing is that you have one local and somebody else has another, so you share.......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Please Help Scrambled channels .

we have already explained on what your next steps should be buddy...
    I doubt if anyone would share with somebody without a card ( virtual peer )
    read the link I have posted buddy ,get yourself a card..
    Although you would also need a box /old laptop to be able to share your card..
    openbox is client only I think..

• You can get a cline from a peer that you share your local (viewing card) with...... the whole idea of cardsharing is that you have one local and somebody else has another, so you share.......

I thought you said earlier that the ccgconfig was already included of the openbox v8s?

• What i said is that as far as i am aware the openbox firmware will have cccam already built into it, but the box itself will only work as a client... you won't be able to share with it.... the most you will be able to do is add a cline to it. That's why it's the favourite of a payserver or someone selling boxes with a "gift" already installed.... People buy these things thinking are getting free or cheap TV, this is really not what this hobby is all about.

In all honesty i think you have bought a box thinking that you just plug it in and it will magically open all the channels for you......

fI7WHhv.png

• What i said is that as far as i am aware the openbox firmware will have cccam already built into it, but the box itself will only work as a client... you won't be able to share with it.... the most you will be able to do is add a cline to it. That's why it's the favourite of a payserver or someone selling boxes with a "gift" already installed.... People buy these things thinking are getting free or cheap TV, this is really not what this hobby is all about.

In all honesty i think you have bought a box thinking that you just plug it in and it will magically open all the channels for you......

Can I not just 'borrow' a cline off google?

• Ok this thread is being closed now.... your last post has been removed Smithy due to it having a link to a paysever....

A reminder of the forum rules for you.....

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

fI7WHhv.png

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!