CCcam not working on server

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,489 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi
    Just wondering could anybody please point me in the right direction for a CCcam and Oscam. I've got the omnikey reading the card I can see the card in Oscam r9584 but whenever I add the f lines to the CCcam.conf I can't see any clients or active clients in CCcam 2.1.3 server also there is not clients showing in thre oscam.

• If it's oscam-cccam install, only client you will probably see in oscam webif is cccam (127.0.0.1 , if my memory serves me)
    Are your f lines corresponding to your c lines within your receiver/ receivers?
    Are they within your home network or outside network (port forwarding etc).
    Do you have a dns setup?
    Show us your oscam/cccam configs (delete/hash out any sensitive stuff) and maybe your oscam log.

• Ten below that's a brilliant idea I have my receiver running on the Oscam and it works brilliant. The only problem is I don't know how to set up the Oscam in the server on it's own as the server.

• Got the Oscam installed on it's own now the problem is how do I add users to the Oscam. Do I have to add the Oscam user & oscam server if so do I add them to tmp and then run chmod 755 command

Sorry guys ignore this message i'm starting to confuse myself lol

Edited once, last by bigdes ().

• All people you are giving shares to (ie: your f lines) go in oscam user file in the form of an "account"
    Example:

[account]
    user = livingroom
    pwd = password
    group = 1
    cccmaxhops = 5
    cccreshare = 0

All people you are connecting to (ie: getting shares from, including your own card) go in oscam server file in the form of a new "reader"
    Example:

Your c line from above example (oscam user file) will look like:
    C: dyndns/local server ip cccamport livingroom password

C: 192.168.x.x 12000 livingroom password

This line then goes into your receiver running cccam or to run it in oscam you can use this handy tool and add it to your oscam server file on your receivers oscam config:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=2569
    This tool will also create your f: lines for inputting into your server's oscam config (these go into oscam user config file)
    It's a lot to get your noodle around at the start but will become clearer while your doing it (i hope)

Post up a couple of dummy lines you would like to add and what you think they should look like in oscam and we'll tell you weather you are right or if they need correcting.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!