OpenAtv Cccam

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,438 times. The last Post () by codar.

• I'm doing my mates vu+ duo for him, I've flashed the latest OpenAtv 4.2 image and i've also installed Tspanel for the softcams. When i connect to the box using filezilla, Under usr/keys there is nothing. Do I simply need to create a Ccam.cfg file alone (if so how do i do this?) or is there more to it?

• Inside TSpanel you will see our linuxsat-support addons.,go to cams- atv and choose whichever emu you want.
    it will automatically download and intall then reboot box
    then add your own personal CCcam cfg

• Add your lines anywhere in the CCcam.cfg and remember to unhash ( eliminate # in front of) your listen to open port to whichever port you are forwarding in router.
    As you already stated in your first post .. usr/keys

• in var/etc I have created a file called CCcam.cfg and pasted this into it

[reader]
    label = CCcam
    description = CCcam Example
    reconnecttimeout = 5
    protocol = cccam
    device = ******.dyndns.biz,1***0
    user = ********
    password =*******
    group = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    caid =
    cccversion = 2.1.4

i have filled in device ( with a comma and then the port)
    username
    password.

Thats all I have done. is this correct.

very sorry to be a pain, I'm a complete newbie

• why did you do all of this???
    Its not that complicated..
    If you have followed the suggestions til now, download whichever CCcam you want to use ,this will self install in the correct places.
    Then in CCcam.cfg add your line(s)
    change the default password.
    open your listen to port to whichever port you aer going to give peers.
    job done.
    A basic CCcam.cfg content:

under all of this info you add your line

• I'm only using cccam as a client not a server. After downloading CCcam 2.3.0. when i connect via filezilla there are no CCcam files there at all.

what I've done now is I've created a CFG file in var/etc called CCcam.cfg and pasted this in:

C: sever.com port username password

no commas just like that (following some advice I was given by somebody.

this hasn't worked

• Thanks, i have moved it into usr/keys. unfortunately its still not working.

in my cccam.cfg file i literally have this alone: C: sever.com port username password (with my details)

is this right?
    should there be anythng else, any other files or any other text in this file.

although i have CCcam2.3.0 installed, I have no files except the CCCam.cfg i created

• CCcam.cfg

CCcam.bin ---> / var / bin -----> this is the binary(like the .exe in windows) this should be set to chmod(attributes) 755 otherwise CCcam wont start up.

CCcam_emu.sh ---> / var / script -----> This is the script file(like the .Bat in msdos). This file has to have chmod 755. Inside it should contain the route of hte file.bin of the version we are trying to start,(for example 2.1.4).
    CCcam Dictionary/terminology, the basics..
    You really should have your mate beside you.
    2 heads are better than 1 in resolving problems.. He´ll need to learn it sooner or later..
    had you followed my suggestion of downloading from our panel then you would have avoided all this confusion..

• thanks so much for all suggestions, however i am getting nowhere.

i really dont know what the problem is

feeling rather stressed at the moment

• Double check your line bud..... make sure it is identical after being copied over to the cccam.cfg file from what you had originally....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Right, I have decided to start a fresh. I've reflashed the image.

Can anybody point me in the right direction on what to do now?

- - - Updated - - -

Right, I have decided to start a fresh. I've reflashed the image.

Can anybody point me in the right direction on what to do next

• Install a softcam.
    Follow ten belows advice from post 15 to do it.
    Here is cccam 2.3.0:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5686&d=1328273159
    Also, just copy and paste your line details as any space left out or extras included may result in black screen.

You could also just install our addons panel and from there install your emu / cam of choice from it.
    A very handy addon which will also aid in fully setting up your receiver with channel lists etc.
    It can be found here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=30475

iBffBYU.png

Edited 5 times, last by codar ().

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!