Audio button doesn't work after Blackhole 1.65 upgrade

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,334 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I have upgraded the BH image on my Uno from 1.64 to 1.65. Then carried out the backup which successfully updated ALL previos settings.... The only issue I have is that when I press the audio button on my Vu remote control nothing happens accept for a black card appears on the screen for a few seconds. There is something mentioned in the write up for the latest BH image: "Change key code of audio button"

How do I change the audio with this new image?... I would like to be able to switch to English.

RATIUS

• press YELLOW..and it will show.. optherwise press HELP and it´ll come up
    ¿ are you using the multiquickbutton??? ¿ did you manage to allocate the RED ??
    Although I did as you with reinstalling backup ,etc,,and checking that everything is in place via FTP/dcc ,etc ,
    still get the message: no multiquick red.xl mapped.. so i manually reinstalled and still getting same message..
    strange indeed ,I´m sure there is something I have overlooked, although been through it over and over again...
    let us know how you get on, please..
    caz ;)

• I'm very new to Linux based machines... Just switched over from my trusty and reliable Technomate 6900 super +. I'll have a look at the yellow and help button options when I get home. You lost me regarding the red button allocation and FTP/dcc.

Thank you for your prompt response, I really appreciate any help.

RATIUS

• using the previous image 1.6.4 I had the MULTIQUICK BUTTON working with RED bringing all commands up in one.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…d-e-blackhole-images.html
    I havent had the time to find why its not working in 1.6.5... although it will come to me..
    as far as ftp/DCC , its how to check that all folders/files are in the correct places and paths..
    hopefully will have some time tomorrow to go over step by step

• I can confirm that the yellow button worked... A little bit strange that the audio button worked in 1.65 but it's been changed to the yellow button in 1.65.

RATIUS

• just to update: I have reflashed the UNO from 0 and reinstalled everything I want manually one by one rebooting after every step
    without using the personal backup and the AUDIO works on the AUDIO button and the YELLOW button and now made a new fresh backup :36_002:
    I have not reinstalled the mutliquickbutton yet.
    caz

• just to update: I have reflashed the UNO from 0 and reinstalled everything I want manually one by one rebooting after every step
    without using the personal backup and the AUDIO works on the AUDIO button and the YELLOW button and now made a new fresh backup :36_002:
    I have not reinstalled the mutliquickbutton yet.
    caz

I'm not confident enough to start over from scratch... Quite happy with getting this far for now, I can connect with dreamset and read and write my channel lists. But am very reluctant to connect with any other software where lots more can be edited... Someone else installed the Cccam and associated clines on my stb. hopefully within the next week or two I'll have the know-how.

RATIUS

• I had to as i just couldnt find the root of the problem with mutliquick button and thought it might have been the backup somehow being corrupted.
    when you do get the time and you find any problems -post them and we´ll get there together ;)
    the most time consuming is the so-many-reboots....
    the rest is practice..
    caz

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!