DM800HD clone wont stay in standby

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,259 times. The last Post () by steve67474.

• Hi I wonder if anybody else has seen this issue. I have a PLI image on my clone at the mo and every night I switch it to standby using the remote. When I get up in the morning its back on?? Is this an image issue? I think it did it with a different image as well. It goes into standby ok with just the time displayed on front. I turn TV to standby and off to beddybyes. Not sure how long it takes to come back on but when I get up in the morning and switch the TV on its already on a channel. Even before I turn tv on the channel info is in the screen on the DM so summat has woke it up so to speak. Any ideas guys. cheers

• two things occur to me : somebody is viewing through your webtv ,,its not a joke, so make sure everything (ports,passes) is shutdown tight...
    ¿ have you got Cron setup?? ¿are you using internet ( .url) or a sat for updating the time??
    although you say you "think you´ve tried another image,,,do it,,change to a clean image(not a backup) and see if it makes a difference.
    just occured to me ¿anyone in the home getting up for a "nightcap" ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!