entitlements not updating

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,260 times. The last Post () by dreamuser.

• long time lurker here. Bit concerned with my *** card. It was running on a dm500c (c15.0c) using cccam on both server and client. Spotted that it hasn't updated entitlements for a while and noticed the expiry is pretty soon (6th).

It turns out my fatherinlaws machine (vix) wasnt clearing anyway even though mine (vix internal network) was. Ive now put the card in a 500s (c15.0c) connected to the sat feed but with no c line. It clears, but it hasn't as yet (overnight) updated the entitlements. Im going on holiday on the 4th so im concerned it will expire.

I bought a thompson hd box a couple of months back just in case this sort of thing happens, but i dont know if it is something im doing wrong, or if there is a way of forcing entitlements from a dm500 or a e2 box. Any ideas?

TIA

• There are a few Threads on here about this ¬
    I use Oscam to read the card and update the emms from a local box using CCcam and N Line _

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=3618

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• ?
    1.) is the card for cable or sat ?
    2.) what CaID ?
    3.) are you update card before ? Good Question ?

Nice one baky20 :cool:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• rikjaard-real
    About update before !!!
    @insertusarname
    He sup-rice me !! His topic about update card ,if he still use cccam for update !! And is he use dm500c after change for dm500s and other !! :) so ... How he read the card ?? How to update before ??!!
    I know ..you know (rikjaard)
    How to help for hem if info is to (mad ) :)))

• Sorry for teh slow reply - busy at work all day.

Yes - its a UK *** Satellite card
    Its updated before no problem - it was running in the 500c box for a couple of years until a few weeks back - that seemed to play up recently so I put it into a 500s that I had lying spare (but not connected to dish). Historically it has always ran on cccam for server and client. It updated entitlements via the client boxes

CAID is 0963

Re updating via the old thompson HD box - is this no longer possible? i.e they pair those boxes now?

Anyhow, I'll have a go understanding the oscam thing. This always worked for me before so I was curious why it would suddenly stop working

• Well the card works out of the box with oscam without a boxkey ID! But I'm sure you all probably knew that would happen. I'll leave it overnight and check the entitlements tomorrow.

Otherwise do I need to worry about not having client box(es) connected - tomorrow night is the last night I can do anything before the entitlements run out.

Once again TIA

• u will have to sign up to bt sport or setanta Ireland, they still pair sd boxes, if it is already paired to thompson box and sly no, tell them u were away working abroad or u wre getting work done in house and had box of for 6 weeks, i have did theis few times and they update the entitlements
    dreamuser

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!