TsMedia - down

There are 64 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,893 times. The last Post () by gilmore06d.

• i had same problem with VTI 8.1 8.2 installed 8.2 and its ok but still movie series and some addons no returned data press info for more details.
    dailyflix worked ok without a problem but i cannot open a stream uploaddc i think link is dead.

i dont know why im having this problem does anyone get no returned data press info for more details

• just to update tsmedia 8.3 is still working after 17 days , the blackhole problem has not re occured . so so far all working well , i havent testied 8.4 yet as i want to monitor tsmedia 8.3 for another while . thanks to mfaraj and hopefully the blackhole problem is now solved .

robo can i ask are you using a cloud solo 2 ? , the reason i ask is they are non ferrari and some people like me have ferrari and they are different .

You know the rules buddy-- no support for any VU+ clones of any description ...
    sorry buddy but please dont ask for any more support for this box....

• hi cazuela i just saw your post . with all due respect very clearly i NEVER asked for ANY SUPPORT for a clone from that poster , in fact i never asked him for support of any kind , i simply asked the poster a question that i felt was or may be pertinent to issues with tsmedia plugin as tsmedia is used in many models of enigma 2 boxes .so my question was merely to highlight to the poster and to mfaraj that there is a difference in the hope that that may help mfaraj find the source of the problem with his plugin.

all my posts here in this section are regarding tsmedia plugin NOTHING MORE and not clone boxes . as it happens the issues that have occured lately which i have discussed with mfaraj here are very clearly as i have highlighted been issues with blackhole image NOT A BOX ISSUE be that box clone or genuine . mfaraj has been working on his plugin and i have been testing each version for a re occurance of the blackhole image issue and then updating mfaraj periodicly .

i thought forums like this were about helping and informing people and also about helping people in return for the help they gave you , which is what i was doing .

lastly i understand and appreciate all forums have rules , i have been mod / supermod / admin and am an admin on a forum right now , and a top poster on a selection of well known forums all be it not under the user name i use here , so i fully understand all forums have rules .

clearly my input is not wanted here , so from now on i will not be posting on this or any thread on the forum , i will neither ask questions nor attempt to assist the coders like mfaraz or regular members seeking help on this forum .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!