Can Sly be recorded yet?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 897 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi, I was wondering if there's a way to record Sly TV yet since Sly disabled support for Thomson boxes and so Enigma 2 boxes weren't able to record Sly HD anymore? Just wondering if there's been any advancements yet?

• The only reason you can't record any of the sly HD channels on a enigma2 receiver is because the HD channels can't be decoded due to the new anti card sharing measures that sly introduced.... whether your using your own card or from a share...

Until there is a work around found (which probably will be a very long time) it will remain that way.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi, I was wondering if there's a way to record Sly TV yet since Sly disabled support for Thomson boxes and so Enigma 2 boxes weren't able to record Sly HD anymore? Just wondering if there's been any advancements yet?

If the channel cannot clear then it cannot be recorded either? Although there is freesat channels and some HD channels which are clearing that can be recorded. So no advancement yet.

You have answered your own question buddy.
    Apart from that you only had to try from your own setup to see if it were possible.

:peace:

• Ive never seen as stupid a question in all my time on this site , you are truly gifted

That's just rude and it's not a stupid question. See below.

You have answered your own question buddy.
    Apart from that you only had to try from your own setup to see if it were possible.

No I didn't. I have no idea what technological advancements have been made which is why I'm posting here. I'm not a developer, I simply use the software provided on this forum. Perhaps there was new software to use that I wasn't aware of.

Anyway you've answered my question. Thanks

• But you cannot deny that if you had tried it out with your own setup then read up for any possible news would have been the best option.
    You did not mention what if anything you had tried.
    Therefore you have created a thread from something so simple and obvious.
    If you feel offended by such a reaction then maybe you should learn that no matter what is posted on public internet,it is open for everyone to comment.
    As you seem to be satisfied with my last response then I will now close this thread.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!