Network Problems and installing CCcam on Gemini image

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,340 times. The last Post () by junger.

• I have my daughters dm500s, I went to change the cline at my house, when I plugged in and went to setup network, i get the follwoing

IP:192.168.0.105 fail ---- I have set this ip up in the router

Netmask: 255:255:255:0 fail

Name server: 192.168.4.100 Pass

Gateway: 192: ***:*.*** Pass

Web intererface Port 80

So I ticked DHCP, it still failed
    Any ideas please

• Has the DM550s got a static ip address?? if not your router might have given it a different ip addy when you connected it at your place,it was a mistake i made when i was first setting up my vu+

just a thought.

cheers

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I have tried to download cccam 2.1.4 to put the cline in. Image is GP Enigma
    The box can be addressed from my pc but shows fail in the network test, where can i get cccam 2.1.4 (blue panel)?

• ok, the problem appears to be no cccam, the box is dm500s and Gemini Projecvt image is that enigma 1 and can anyone point me in the direction of the cccam file please

• Thanks Cazula
    Now i am confused, I put the CCCam.zip into temp, when I go to blue panel it's not there.
    How can I find out what enigma version it is 1 or 2.
    When I power the dm up it shows starts by showing 'The GP', and nothing else, then it goes top BBC. HELP!!!!

Am I better reflashing and if so do I use dream up to do it?
    Thanks
    Junger

• Thanks to all who helped, the problem is now solved. The Gemini Project outfit dont support the cccam anymore. so I had to install manually. All working again now

• Hi All

just one final thing, when I disconnect the DM500 from the mains and then power back up, the blue panel reverts to the common interface and i have to blue panel the Cccam 2.1.4 and then restart the cam.
    Any ideas please?

• OMG what a headache that was with trying to put Cccam into The Enigma One image from The Gemini Project on DM500S. 2.00am I got to bed. lol. I have flashed a couple of boxes, but this Gemini Project debarcle causes health/stress problems. I think they do not support via Gemini Project servers, therefore, you have to install the Cccam manually,"Into temp" etc:
    It would be remiss of me not to thank the members of this site who helped me get through the nightmare, you can see who by looking at the thread. It is now working as it should, If I had the time again I would have reflashed with a better image.
    Thanks to ALL who helped
    Regards
    junger

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!