Do all CCCam servers freeze?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,596 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• I hope this is appropriately written and placed?

I decided to try some Clines in my current Technomate, something I have never done before. It seems to me they all glitch or freeze?

Are any of the server providers any good as all the websites appear to be nothing more than a repackage of another site!

Crunchy

• What do you expect from pay servers. They pack as many people as they can on their server for profit, their not for a stable freeze free experience for their customer..

You should look into card sharing instead of using pay servers, then you will find small, stable and virtually freeze free personal / private servers.

That's why I asked the question, they all seem to freeze and are basically crap.

- - - Updated - - -

you need a private server mate...rock solid and relaible..none of these ones that advertise on well known sites etc...

Well I am obviously new into this field so I will have to look into more reliable methods. I am just trying to decide on Duo2 or Mut@nt from WOS and then I can look at better methods.

Thanks for the replies

Well I am obviously new into this field so I will have to look into more reliable methods. I am just trying to decide on Duo2 or Mut@nt from WOS and then I can look at better methods.

Ahh, if i was only in your shoes, with the top speed of a duo 2 or the advantages of e2bmc with a mutant.
    All i can say is i'm envious. Really envious.
    Must'ave been a good boy all year...

• I tried quite a few and yes, they pretty much all glitch. Although some are better than others, so all I suggest is that if you stick to the pay route try as many as possible and then select the best. The one thing that I have noticed is that the amount of glitching does vary depending on the receiver. My HTPC is virtually glitch free on a cline which gave lots of glitching with my Spiderbox and Technomate receivers.

bb69

PS: I've seen that username on another forum I use. I don't suppose that you have an interest in 'bulls'?

• Ahh, if i was only in your shoes, with the top speed of a duo 2 or the advantages of e2bmc with a mutant.
    All i can say is i'm envious. Really envious.
    Must'ave been a good boy all year...

It has been a tough year to be honest but I have been placed on the nice list! :20_003:

- - - Updated - - -

I tried quite a few and yes, they pretty much all glitch. Although some are better than others, so all I suggest is that if you stick to the pay route try as many as possible and then select the best. The one thing that I have noticed is that the amount of glitching does vary depending on the receiver. My HTPC is virtually glitch free on a cline which gave lots of glitching with my Spiderbox and Technomate receivers.

bb69

PS: I've seen that username on another forum I use. I don't suppose that you have an interest in 'bulls'?

THanks for the reply, I am going to upgrade the box soon. I have no interest on bulls so must be another West Country guy!

- - - Updated - - -

Well having considered my options I have decided to go along the following route. Although I am familiar (kind of) with Linux I am not familiar with E2 in satellite receivers. I have ordered the VU+ Zero from WOS and will set it up and have some fun exploring it. I want to learn more about IPTV and the E2 addons so this is a starting point for me.

If that works out, I am sure it will, then I will put the Zero in my son's room and order the Duo 2 for me!

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!