Help. DM800se from Dreambox500c.org.

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,949 times. The last Post () by busman.

• If its an A8P sim you have to use original images :D

If you use SIM 2.10 images it will give you a no CA error

Nano

• Tried pretty much everything. Now my computer has bricked due to flashup freezing. Now I have a bricked laptop and dreambox. It'll be my phone next. Off to the shed to get the fixing hammer!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Right..... the fixing hammer has done something. I've completely reset my laptop (listceverything) managed to flash openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se (although it said "bad sector 3) when flashed via browser followed by flashing dreambox-secondstage_84 - regs. dm800se.ipk (again, another error message) Have booted up the dreambox - No longer have no CA but now stuck on loading screen (trees, mountains and a lake) ????

Any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, loads of typos in previous post. Sure you get the idea though.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay. Now I've flashed the 20141127 version. Think it is working.......... will be back soon.

- - - Updated - - -

You're all legends!!! It's working.OpenPLi-4.0-beta-dm800se-20141127.rar did the trick. Thank you all so much. :thumb:

• Cheers. You were all a great help. One last question whilst I have your attention, how do I install the skin b that you posted earlier, been looking for a guide but not found it ye

• Glad to see you got it working again.

Just remember to use Genuine images mate, I have to admit i used to use EDG Nemesis on mine. Its an old image but its rock solid and never once gave me any issues at all.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!