Oscam Help

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,295 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Can any one ex-plane in plane English how to put the correct settings in the OSCam.server and user
    i have been reading for two days

Please can some one talk to me ?????????????????????

• Depe3nds what you are trying to do , and what card you have youll need to explain what you want to achieve

- - - Updated - - -

if you explain all this we will be better prepared to help and offer support

- - - Updated - - -

if you explain all this we will be better prepared to help and offer support

• I would like to get sly on my Amiko Alien 2. That's what I'm trying to achieve. Honestly can't find any information relevant or that helps in anyway.

How far have you got with it , have you got oscam installed yet ?/

- - - Updated - - -

looking back i see master g gave you the ipk for oscam and you were saying no sport s so i assume you have a valid sly card and you dont pay for sports ?

• How far have you got with it , have you got oscam installed yet ?/

- - - Updated - - -

looking back i see master g gave you the ipk for oscam and you were saying no sport s so i assume you have a valid sly card and you dont pay for sports ?

Yeah that's correct but I don't understand how to setup my OSCAM Files.

oscam.version oscam.conf oscam.user oscam.server oscam.srvid oscam.dvbapi

I'm not sure what to put in any of those. OSCam.server file and OSCam.conf mainly the rest I don't need to touch?

• Ive replied your pm , get teamviewer on you pc if it is not installed already , and as soon as im free ill message you and help , if someone doesnt taker over , there are configs for all cards ready made up that will get you going, but im not going to advise that if you are not sure as you might be almost there already and not seeing yet im not sure , so if you are able to hold on i can help you , just waiting for the wife to come from work and see what plans she has and ill be better able to give you a time or start helping got to gauge her mood lol

:48_002:

• Ive replied your pm , get teamviewer on you pc if it is not installed already , and as soon as im free ill message you and help , if someone doesnt taker over , there are configs for all cards ready made up that will get you going, but im not going to advise that if you are not sure as you might be almost there already and not seeing yet im not sure , so if you are able to hold on i can help you , just waiting for the wife to come from work and see what plans she has and ill be better able to give you a time or start helping got to gauge her mood lol

:48_002:

I have sent you the teamviewer details just connect whenever you are ready I will more than likely still be looking it up. So when you connect I will show you the OSCam web browser FTP files and then I will speak to you from there.

Thank you very much for helping me, I appreciate it! If you inbox me with a time that would be fine also.

We are currently GMT Timezone just so we don't get confused with the times. Thanks again.

• Not at the moment buddy im having a drink tonight , I cant see me being able to get it going I have given it a good shot already , if there is anyone else reading this thread and has an amiko alien 2 with a working uk card in it please have a look at this , the box is running e2 the cam is installed reader config is in cant get past atr errors when the card is starting , I dont run on of these maybe there is something im missing specific to alien boxes , have changed from dreambox to duckbox still the same , its almost as if the card in the reader has an atr not listed, it is detected , but thats all , its a white uk card with family pack , so if your in the mood for a challange have a shot if not ill try again in the morning when my heads clear
    :32_002:

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!