Have Ipod Touch 4th Gen and its dead :(

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,468 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• is it in you itunes library if yes install appsync, then select it and sync.

how did you initally get it on the pod. If you installed it straight onto the pod (not itunes) you may need to select transfer purchased apps in itunes (right click your device in itunes and select transfer apps you will still need appsync on the pod}

I used insta not app store, i have just tried transfer purchased apps but no still not there ???

• is the app in your itunes librery if not it was deleted off you pod when u synced, you will need to download and install the app again.

next time you conect to itune {turn autosync off} and click transfer apps in itunes and the app will be copied to your library and your problem will be fixed.

some apps are not cracked properly, i avoid this by using the transfef feature before i sync

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

• is the app in your itunes librery if not it was deleted off you pod when u synced, you will need to download and install the app again.

next time you conect to itune {turn autosync off} and click transfer apps in itunes and the app will be copied to your library and your problem will be fixed.

some apps are not cracked properly, i avoid this by using the transfef feature before i sync

so turn off autsync in ipod yeah as i have 2 versions showing up in cyd**

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!